STALKERGB

STALKERGB's British Infantry

Congrats on the release, bud. Tried them today after ArmA updated. They came out great, and as someone else said the texturing and colors work great on the map. A friend and I were doing some 1v1 pvp goofing off and one thing we noticed was we couldn't see each other enough to shoot at. Only when one of us couldn't take the pressure and tried running did we spot each other, lol. Was even worse when hiding in those really tall plants on Altis. He was prone and I kept walking past him because unlike other A3 units, he blended in perfectly. Haha.

Bravo, bud. You deserve it, job well done. :D

Just tested them now... seriously good work here, really, really high quality mod. Would recommend to ANY Arma 3 player!

Congrats on the release mate, will have to finally give them a run around on the weekend :)

The mod looks great Stalker, thanks. Just wondering, and sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a faction that I can easily select in the editor? Thanks again for your efforts.

The mod looks great Stalker, thanks. Just wondering, and sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a faction that I can easily select in the editor? Thanks again for your efforts.

Well they are listed under the UK Armed Forces faction in the editor, but I'm guessing you mean something else? (being a bit slow today!)

@banky, nice picture, good to see a screenshot not taken by myself of them lol!

Actually, no, that was what I meant, thanks :) I can't see it there, must have something set up wrong, I'll figure it out :)

how did you get the soldiers to have attachments?

What do you mean?

What do you mean?
in the picture you posted the sa80 had an acog in my game they have no attachments

Hi Flemdot JR! The Brit units spawn without attachment, but the sa80 can use all vanilla and FHQ acessories, just attach them and have fun! =)

;2501865']Hi Flemdot JR! The Brit units spawn without attachment' date=' but the sa80 can use all vanilla and FHQ acessories, just attach them and have fun! =)[/quote'] thanks for the info i was worried that i installed the weapon wrong :)

Actually, no, that was what I meant, thanks :) I can't see it there, must have something set up wrong, I'll figure it out :)

Hmm that's odd, it should appear like this in the editor:

ukflag.jpg

@All, does it look like that for everyone else? or is there an issue that I need to see to? :)

Stalker it looks like your picture for me mate.

Edited by KeefehB

Really enjoy having these in the game. Currently working on an SP Mission with them, be ready!

Had a quick look; looking very nice mate. I've put some feedback on the RKSL forum for you.

Really enjoy having these in the game. Currently working on an SP Mission with them, be ready!

You going to post a link on here?

Fantastic Units, love em!

Congrats on the release, have really been looking forward to these. Thanks so much!

Hey Stalker,

Awesome job with the units. Is there any chance what so ever you could make one with the Tam-O-Shanter that the Scottish Regiments wear? Just for times when they are not in combat helmets.

Example :

2duwhlj.jpg