Sign in to follow this  
almanzo

problem with assigning/deassigning target in tank

Hi.

I've encountered a problem when using tanks. As a commander, I usually assign targets by looking at them and right clicking, then to deassign just look at something that can't be targeted and right clicking.

Now, right clicking changes my view to third person...

I can't find that keybind to disable it, can anybody help?

try lock on using TAB or even Left_CTRL-TAB

Hope this helps

/sEi

Edited by sEi

so far in my experience, the gunner doesn't give a shit what you want him to do and just targets whatever he wants to anyway. TAB or left_CTRL - TAB does absolutely nothing, when i press T he targets something, but its rarely the target i want him to target... when i try to target a man by putting my crosshair over him and pressing T, the commander text says that i tell him "no target" then "target APC". is this broken? or am i doing something wrong.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

so fiddling around with the key bindings helped. the problem i had was all the targeting functions were bound to T. i swaped the next target functions to different keys and now it works as it should... stupid that the default key config doesn't work.... the problem i have now is the gunner cant seem to bring the gun onto some targets...