dslyecxi

Arma 3 Tactical Guide - Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures 3

Is this a free guide or an officially endorsed bohemia product?

Is the PDF free or do you pay for it? Any help is appreciated. I have the supporters edition.

It's a BI endorsed product; there will be a free version posted online later that omits the Premium chapter, while the Digital Deluxe and Supporter Editions include it (think "early access") with that chapter. You can look here to see the difference.

Yes to all questions.

Will eventually be released as a free guide with some missing content (the "premium" part, final chapters) but as now you can buy it on the BI Store.

If you have the deluxe or support edition, it is somewhere on the A3 folder, look for it.

For Deluxe and Supporter Edition buyers it's in the Bonus folder in the game directory.

Great as always. I have read your TTP2, TT1 and even the guide for OFP and I still like it. Thank you Dslyecxi

What was tweaked in the guide with the v1.02 patch?

Minor formatting fixes and similar..

At the launch Dsylecxi announced that "For those looking to purchase a hard copy of this, expect it to become available in a few weeks via the BIS Store."

Great work Dyslexci, as always. I started playing ARMA 2 a couple of years ago because I happened to come across your youtube channel. And because of that I have lost countless weeks, even months of my life to this "game"! But I digress.... the guide is definitely worth the small price. Great as a guide for the newbie, but also as a handy reference for the seasoned vet. Thank you!

Edited by chris1045

OMG - it's in print already - i want one!!! But yes why is it B/W - where's all that glorious colors? I hope the book is also big with large fonts - i hated reading the BF3 guide as the print fonts were like tiny. We old men love warfare too!

I would think its to reduce cost, 350 pages, all in color, I don't think that will go well with anyone's wallet

Cool, but I think I'll wait for the full color version for the novelty.

I bought the Dwarf Fortress printed/e-book combo and I really missed the colors that were used in the digital format not just for aesthetics but also information conveyance. I figure this would be similar.

I have the guide through the deluxe copy of the game but I have also just ordered the print edition. I'm looking forward also to getting the colour print edition when it is released.

I have to say it is quite a disappointment to me that most of the coolest weapons/tools are not in the game like flash bangs, shotguns, xm-25s, trip flares, chemical weapons, incendiary grenades, etc. I'm sure they will add them later though.

Question, why there are F-35, C-130 etc ... in the tactical guide and not in the game ? XD