Sign in to follow this  
thenoobwar

Arma 3 released, what are your opinions?

*clap clap*

Bohemia Interactive has done tremendous work for the newest installment in the Arma series, Arma 3.

With better optimization and a tremendous amount of extra goodies, the new update to the full release build from the last Beta build is now 3.5Gb's big.

Check your steam inventory for steam trading cards for Arma 3 as it has also been supported with steam trading cards(I was the first to ever sell a card on Arma 3 marketplace by the way ;D). Here comes to a great new game and with more joy and excitement to come! If you haven't already go ahead, upgrade your game, or buy the newest installment in a boxed copy, what are you waiting for? Go get it!

I am at work, and cant wait to go home and try out the fuld release version :)

i want pictures while waiting please :D

Finally its here and from what ive seen so far on Dev build its looking good, and cant wait to see what else has been added, its a rather large download so should all be good, more importantly I cant wait for a stable ACE / ACRE and JSRS so me and my clan can get into to some proper mission running :-), game is optimized perfectly and runs like a dream on my DEDI and P.C. Good times ahead :-)

Seems to be the same stuff as the laast Beta build. Performance in the Showcases was good, totally playable. No Scenarios was a bit disappointing though.

I'm hoping for an update today. If we don't get one i think ill wait until then to play.

Hey,

Now that A3 is out, the General and Beta forums will most likely be merged.

In order to keep things neat and clean, I would like to ask you to continue your discussion in this thread.

Cheerio!