Sign in to follow this  
Wraith420

Wraith's SP/COOP 420th REAPER BATTALION Campaign

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=175725529

Here is my first mission of the campaign playable in COOP and SP. I am still working on adding tasks and I may remove the sometimes scary AI car ride.

The missions basis is as follows: Iranians have invaded Altis, a Republic famous for its once legal copious and strong cannabis fields, this lead to a strong tourism industry, now all that is left is Takistani Kush. The CSAT have stolen all our weed and destroyed our crops! The 420th Reapers were founded to fight them off after the military was defeated. They will stage a raid on some enemy camp sights and observation post to gain a foothold in the area.

Start the car with radio command 0-0-1 when all are loaded in. VAS scripting is used for ammoboxes

I will be releasing my camp templates as well, they are already on steamworkshop. Part 2 of campaign is in development.

Edited by Wraith420

Persian Rug Thief has been edited, a select AI individual has lost his driving license on confirmation of DUI of alcohol & narcotics leading to fatal hit and run on friendly forces at the checkpoint. You will now have to drive yourselves, but we also threw in a gun truck :D