Sign in to follow this  
call_911

From the Ashes

everytime something like this happens, we get militarized and security becomes heightened, then years pass and things go back to normal. that's why the whole "bring out troops home and secure the border" argument is a joke. that's why launching a few cruise missiles at medicine factories after the first wtc attack was proof of clinton's(ie the savior of the left) idiocy and ineptitude. you cannot maintained heightened security indefinitely. the enemy will attack only once we leave our guard down. the best solution is to rout the enemy and remove their ability to stage further attacks.

after the tablian was defeated, we had no further attacks form them. zero.

everytime something like this happens, we get militarized and security becomes heightened, then years pass and things go back to normal. that's why the whole "bring out troops home and secure the border" argument is a joke. that's why launching a few cruise missiles at medicine factories after the first wtc attack was proof of clinton's(ie the savior of the left) idiocy and ineptitude. you cannot maintained heightened security indefinitely. the enemy will attack only once we leave our guard down. the best solution is to rout the enemy and remove their ability to stage further attacks.

after the tablian was defeated, we had no further attacks form them. zero.

First and foremost, you don't sacrifice liberty for security, ever. That is what happens when you maintain heightened levels of security, and it's exactly what has happened in the States.

Wait. The Taliban were defeated? Man, you should tell them that as they spent an entire year shooting at me and trying to blow me up (succeeded a few times), and that was not more than four months ago.

FCZ05Bz.jpg

Apologies for the OT, but the Taliban comment had me scratching my head.

12 years on and few if any EMS/FD have implemented changes like those addressed by the failures of radios/equipment/training on 9/11. Sad, very sad.

I wonder how much money has been expend in military operations abroad in the "war on terror". And how much would it cost to improve the EMS/FD...