Sign in to follow this  
DJankovic

Altis Printed map???

Hey guys..anyone know how do you get this ARMA 3 set?

1260885_270160076442482_1302363750_n.jpg

and will there be like allone altis printed map to buy???

Dude, there are plenty of threads about this, maybe do a search next time?

To answer your question though, you get that stuff with the Deluxe Edition.

Edit: to answer your second point, I am sure BIS will announce whether printed maps are available to purchase in due course.

Check out the store which details contents, one of which includes some of this. Probably check the shop DVD version which I may also buy and it may come with this as standard ?.

dude i don't want any argument..but i don't see you are a moderator of any kind so wtf are u answering every thread(i read on more then 10 threads you are replying to new guys and everybody else like this "did u search"..you don't know to give nice reply or anything and replying to others and pointing them to search or what ever...if i posted and u don't know answer..pls don't reply next time..tnx i know you are gonna report me and everything but dont care..Thank you for reply and telling me that i nead to know! To search!

I should like to purchase one of those maps without having to buy another ArmA3. (As I did for Chernarus :))

yea that is my question about this map...i woud love to buy it like there is those chernaus takistan maps :) i have more place on wall for oune more big map :) imaginee ALTIS and STRATIS in HD printed map :) but sadly on picture that map doesnt look big

yea that is my question about this map...i woud love to buy it like there is those chernaus takistan maps :) i have more place on wall for oune more big map :) imaginee ALTIS and STRATIS in HD printed map :) but sadly on picture that map doesnt look big

Hey, I bought the deluxe version on steam, I did get another game with it for free "arma cold war assault" so I assumed thats all you get with the deluxe version. Please inform me of what the deluxe version gives on steam! Thanks!

Hey, I bought the deluxe version on steam, I did get another game with it for free "arma cold war assault" so I assumed thats all you get with the deluxe version. Please inform me of what the deluxe version gives on steam! Thanks!

Digital Map of Altis + Stratis

OST (Includes FLACs as well as MP3s, as per usual)

176 Page Tactical Guide by Dslyecxi

(Hint, it's in folder: Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Bonus)

you get that stuff with the Deluxe Edition..

to corect your answer you will not get PRINTED maps in deluxe edition...you will get digital maps so that is picture on pc not printed.

With the release today the Map Tactical Guide and Soundtrack where in my Arma Folder.

I am not quite sure how good the quality of the map is (I mean for printing out) but I would contact my local printshop for that, or perhaps even the online Poster guys might be able to print it out nicely.

so i have the degital deluxe version and in the bonus folder it has digital soundtrack, how is this usefull to me?

so i have the degital deluxe version and in the bonus folder it has digital soundtrack, how is this usefull to me?

If you like the ingame music, you have the ability to listen to it outside the game, perhaps even on your MP3 player.