Sign in to follow this  
John_Lennon

PvP: CTF & CQB Missions

setFlagOwner is not bugged. All the units and vehicles simply lack the functionality to show a flag on them.

setFlagOwner is not bugged. All the units and vehicles simply lack the functionality to show a flag on them.

Let's not argue over semantics. The expected behaviour is missing whatever the root cause. ;-)

St p is soooooooooooooooooo much better john with the fog john, Plays well, and so does the rest with the One nade option, much prefer them now... well done.

St p is soooooooooooooooooo much better john with the fog john, Plays well, and so does the rest with the One nade option, much prefer them now... well done.

ty Taxman! :-) a big Thank you to katEr (encode) who helps me with scripting :-) when we got 7-10 maps, i will release a MAP-PACK.. hopefully more clans will join the ARMA 3 CTF Community... we can start a League then, may be called TNT? :-D ^^

I'm also working on getting the old pvpscriptpack working again. One annoying thing is that setflagowner is bugged (which is why all the ctf games at the moment attached glowing markers to the flagcarrrier).

If you care about CTF please vote for this issue... http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=11119

Need everyone to vote this up so it can be fixed ASAP.

Need everyone to vote this up so it can be fixed ASAP.

Yo! If you need the CTF Maps, just give me a private message with your e-mail adress. ...GGX is also looking for clanwars ;-) lets fix a date

aye, thanks for the maps.

currently having a few nights training and when GB get back i'm sure MCY will be in touch with all of you. ;) (hopefully at your flag :p )

btw, for us the maps run great. nice work.

Yo! If you need the CTF Maps, just give me a private message with your e-mail adress. ...GGX is also looking for clanwars ;-) lets fix a date

Its ok we have our own map pack, based on templates developed from OFP/Arma/Arma2 from EFL and ECL days :)