Sign in to follow this  
John_Lennon

PvP: CTF & CQB Missions

sounds great, iron out any bugs if there are any :)

I sent you a new version! You can delete the old one! Ty!

Hya John, plays very well matey, just a few points the guys were saying that we had too much choice on weps :) would be good if you could at least remove the sniper rifles and the scopes, too many peeps sat the game out in the back of spawn with long range sniper rifles, add maybe one or two Nades on respawn only (not in ammo choice) one would prob be enough to prevent nade spam, but it certainly was fun to play buddy.

you forgot your spawn control script as well. Given that the top team have direct sight into the enemy spawn they can pick people off before they get to cover.

Hya John, plays very well matey, just a few points the guys were saying that we had too much choice on weps :) would be good if you could at least remove the sniper rifles and the scopes, too many peeps sat the game out in the back of spawn with long range sniper rifles, add maybe one or two Nades on respawn only (not in ammo choice) one would prob be enough to prevent nade spam, but it certainly was fun to play buddy.

Yo :-) ... yea, ARMA III has a lot of potential ;-) ... The script is not yet ready, to take out optics from the list. I'll change it, that only one weapon is allowed (KATIBA) without any optics... just pure! ;-) this could lead to an interessting gameplay.

+ The spawn-problem is fixed this way. Nades could lead to spawn-raping...

2nd map: [CQB]-[CTF-24]Kalithea-v1-01 will be ready tomorrow.

Its in a little town close to the sea, it starts early in the morning and has Dynamic Weather Effects ;-)

I'll send it to you taxman when its ready..

btw, i got the script now:

Weapons to choose:

- KATIBA

- MX

Optics to choose:

- ACO red

- ACO green

- Laser

(no optics with sniper-zoom!)

Oooh I used to love a good made kill lol

yo Taxman :-) What Time Clanwar tonight? :-)

8pm ok ?

well, thats 9pm swiss-time i guess... yes thats ok!!! :-D SBS Server. I'll send you the new version of St.P + the new map called Kalithea, when its finished ;-)

3 Maps made so far!

[CQB]-[CTF-24]St.Pierre

[CQB]-[CTF-24]Kalithea

[CQB]-[CTF-24]Gospic

All maps are on small terrain and full of action.

When i got 2 maps more, i will release a mappack with 5 CTF Maps.

Next project is CTF Graveyard

Can you sent me Gospic please John ?

yo :-)

Sent you CTF Gospic + a new version of CTF Kalithea

;-)

when next clanwar?

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

yo :-)

Sent you CTF Gospic + a new version of CTF Kalithea

;-)

when next clanwar?

ahhh.. the nade-script doesnt work... you got now ammo-box with all types of nades, smoke-nades too... :-/

Played one of your missions 10 minuts ago ([CQB]-[CTF-24]St.Pierre) - i had a lot of fun. :)

Edited by baZti

Played one of your missions 10 minuts ago ([CQB]-[CTF-24]St.Pierre) - i had a lot of fun. :)

thank you mate!!! :-D You are welcome to join our servers everytime :-)

Alright chaps.

MCY (used to play a bit of ctf back in the day) have started to get into arma3. Beckbond is leading weekly nights on Tuesdays so maybe it would be fun to get together. We haven't played CTF yet, mostly coop etc. so it would be cool to see if us old dudes still got it ( some never had it on the firsts place...) and to shake off some cobwebs.

So if any of you are up for it give us a shout. :)

Alright chaps.

MCY (used to play a bit of ctf back in the day) have started to get into arma3. Beckbond is leading weekly nights on Tuesdays so maybe it would be fun to get together. We haven't played CTF yet, mostly coop etc. so it would be cool to see if us old dudes still got it ( some never had it on the firsts place...) and to shake off some cobwebs.

So if any of you are up for it give us a shout. :)

Greetings SBS/GGX

long time no see Gentlemen, plus: loving Arma3 - would be great to catch up with you guys and have a bash on CTF maps

PS: I'm off on Hols soon but will be back full time from 28th October, Lets organise a meet up soon after !

GB[MCY] Signing out

Omg MCY, we used to have awesome games with you guys, SBS have a CTF only server up if anyone fancies a few games toight, GGX if you fancy another one this evening drop by,,, good games last week.. JIm tell beck bond we have been asking about him, great to see some of old teams back up and running..

Yo MCY :-D Good to see you guys! :-) ARMA III is what we were waiting for! I'm working on CTF-Maps, got 4 Maps until now, more will follow! Got to fix some little bugs, I will send you the map-pack when its ready! If you could send me a private-message with your e-mail I will send you the pack!

Cu soon ;-)

;2533310']Greetings SBS/GGX

long time no see Gentlemen' date=' plus: loving Arma3 - would be great to catch up with you guys and have a bash on CTF maps

PS: I'm off on Hols soon but will be back full time from 28th October, Lets organise a meet up soon after !

GB[MCY'] Signing out

Good to hear from you Beckbond, FUSION would be interested in a meet for sure. If you aren't aware FUSION is amalgamation of OFP Squads Platoon and Geeks with Guns. Plus members of OFP squads of BEF and THVC.

Also Zeus are looking at having PvP nights :)

Edited by R0adki11

Well, the bug-fix works!!! :-D ... i will add now 1 Grenade per Player to the Loadout

I'm also working on getting the old pvpscriptpack working again. One annoying thing is that setflagowner is bugged (which is why all the ctf games at the moment attached glowing markers to the flagcarrrier).

If you care about CTF please vote for this issue... http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=11119