Sign in to follow this  
wolf13898

Blufor Uniform Problem

Yes but you will lose the wound textures.

You need to edit these files from the characters_f.pbo and add them to your own mod.

clothing1_as.paa - Open in photoshop and use a clone brush to remove the flag.

clothing1_smdi.paa - Same as above

clothing1.rvmat - edit the texture paths for the above files.

In your config add hiddenSelectionsMaterials[] = {"rvmatPath.rvmat"}; to your unit along with other hiddenSelections[] entries.

thanks

is there no way too add the wound textures again

Edited by Wolf13898

Easiest way is to decode old rvmat and make almost same by yourself. I have all PBO's of A3 from all versions from Alpha and Beta :) I made it for mine mod without any problems.

thanks

is there no way too add the wound textures again

me too i would like to know this, i hate those US flags from the 1st time i saw 'em, and now they're also causing bugs in mods development, i'm making italian units mod for IT community because NATO doesn't mean NATO but US, i really hope hiddenselectionmaterials[] will be fixed in the next patch, also are there a workaround tried many thing but nothing seems to work, such as new injury.rvmat and in cfgvehicle B_soldier_base_f workarounded but result is no injuries in vanilla units also.... bump:butbut:

Edited by Simon1279

it would be great if they just hadn't put the US flag into the smdi...... I keep getting cannot load material "blah blah blah .rvmat" when i try to put my workaround in. so for now I'm just disabling the rvmat by using hiddenSelectionsMaterials[] = "";

Sucks but it's better than the stars and strips clipping.

The US flag has been removed in the dev version.

yes but i've made materials for my italian armed forces addon, for to make units and particulars to look better (made new _as _smdi _nohq and ofcourse new .rvamt/s), not just to workaround the star&stripes spam flag, and i believe the wounding textures, still do not work in the next patch i'm afraid......