It doesn't add glasses, it enhances the glasses and gives them an actual function in game.

How the hell did I let this little gem slip through my mod list? Friggin' awesome LordHeart, won't be deleting this little beauty. ;)

He keeps giving me a error include file userconfig/LHM/LHM_glasses.hpp but that file is in the mod folder with the rest of the files anyone know how to fix this ?

The file must be in the userconfig folder located in the root of your Arma install.

Similar to this:

D:\Steam\Arma 3\userconfig\LHM\LHM_glasses.hpp

Hello!

I was wondering if you could help me.

I was trying to install your LHM glasses mod, but the darn thing wont work, and now it won't let me open Arma3 altogether because of an error that reads:

include file userconfig\LHM\LHM_Glasses.hpp not found.

I've tried moving the "userconfig" file out of its mod folder and into the main Arma3 folder, but that didn't help either. (that is what you meant, yes?)

I am completely confused and lost... and my game don't work XD

(unfortunately still newbie when it comes to adding mods still)

Any help would be very much appreciated, Thank you.

(I am such a newbie, I apparently wasn't allowed to send this as a PM, so I posted what I was going to say here... somewhat embarrassing but okay.)

Edited by Bo148

Ensure that the folder/file structure is as follows

Arma 3\userconfig\LHM\LHM_Glasses.hpp

Pretty amazing stuff! I wanted to ask, are there any plans to offer a tint on pilots visuals? They have stuff covering their eyes, but they're not exactly glasses or goggles. :P

Great work LordHeart I'd highly recommend this mod. Brilliant :cool:

thanks

Hey LordHeart et all,

I've always loved GoggleHUD systems and since my own development in a previous AAA mod

release I've felt it is overlooked way too often. Anywho, I digress. I love what is done here..

That said, I've taken the liberty of providing extra HUD work should LHM wish to expand and

update the previous version, incl. HD Rain, Dust is left untouched (it was amazing, whew!) I

added a TBD Frost effect, several Goggle types incl. potential support for HiddenIdentity and

SP Pack. I'm hoping to help out this development as it is an amazing addition to all immersion.

Thus...

V4mn9Pd.jpg

vHgnFR7.jpg

nmV8QJL.jpg

xUWoQ2W.jpg

dT4hxNu.jpg

W16Y7wV.jpg

rSBCt9T.jpg

hDX6HVL.jpg

yncWwDc.jpg

I feel that due to ballistics, the unlikelihood (and hollywood-esque) idea of cracking was a

feature that isn't often seen. The U.S.'s GSA and NSN System of issuing equipment also is

ANSI rated for testing ballistics, most would likely either bend or have scratches, dirt, etc.

Most of which can be wiped and cleaned off with several attempts, that means that I did

make a blast texture, which can simulate scorches but which can be scrubbed off by hand.

These are all just screenshots from ArmA 3 but overlayed with the texture design, if a HUD

element must be factored in, I'd recommend the mod disables standard HUD's and an .HPP

Userconfig for assigning a "show HUD" temporarily Key be implemented, while keeping third

person's HUD showable at all times. Otherwise this is just an expansion on the idea LHM's

been so kind enough to show a proof of concept upon. Many thanks for your work in this.

Awesome work LHM!

'Ketsu.

P.S. Some of those HUD's incl. an M40 Gas Mask (recommend Scuba HUD be used for M50)

P.P.S. Please don't misunderstand, right now I'm trying to see if LHM would like to collab

with me, this work is not implemented, but shows promise. His codework is epic, I

am simply a texture artist in this role, but am hoping to work alongside LHM, also.

Edited by Masaketsu
Clarification.

Wow, this looks amazing! Will definitely add this to my game :D

LHM Glasses will no longer be maintained as a standalone addon. It has been merged into AGM, all further updates will be done there.

Regards,

L-H

Doh, that's a shame, it was nice to have one light & simple addon for such a cool effect.

Good luck with AGM anyway! ;)

LHM Glasses will no longer be maintained as a standalone addon. It has been merged into AGM, all further updates will be done there.

Regards,

L-H

Why? :(

I hope the devs will do something to make it a standart...

So I gave it some consideration and I will be releasing an update to this in the next couple days with all the changes that have occurred in the AGM version of this as well as making use of CBA's keybinding functionality.

Great! I´ve been using your mod since day 01, and I´m glad you´ve dropped the exclusivity - thou I like AGM a lot, I don´t have it activated all the time, but I keep your addon ON all the time!

cheers and keep up the great work!

So I gave it some consideration and I will be releasing an update to this in the next couple days with all the changes that have occurred in the AGM version of this as well as making use of CBA's keybinding functionality.

Cool thing because i like CSE more, but also have AGM running for your google effects. So i can use your mod as an standalone again.

Thx for this decision lordheart.

Version 2.3

Changelog:

• New rain effect (thanks TPW for making me aware of the refract particle)
  • CBA keybinding for wipe glasses
  • Support for new facewear introduced by BIS
  • Fixes for non-glasses still getting glasses effect
  • Minor code improvements all over, but does mean things like VAS should work correctly
  • New signed key specifically for 2.3 and LHM Glasses

Thanks goes out to:

• AGM for bug reports and allowing me to integrate with them
  • TPW, whom without I would not have known about the refract particle for the much improved rain
  • All who have offered their support

Thanks a lot for the headsup about the new version mate :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Here is also a shameless plug (if you dont like this just tell me and I remove the video) for a video created by SwissMAVERICK, one of the Armaholic teamed videomakers, of a previous version

Such a minor mod but still so good support! We love your mod and used it since 1.0. With implementation in AGM its all perfect. But i tought you will only work with AGM now? Or you support now both?

Great mod love the combat goggles both stand alone and as part of AGM. Great work. :cool:

Thanks

Such a minor mod but still so good support! We love your mod and used it since 1.0. With implementation in AGM its all perfect. But i tought you will only work with AGM now? Or you support now both?

I got a couple of requests for updates to this, so I decided to release an update of the various changes I have made to it while under AGM. I will mainly be doing AGM stuff though.