Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Hummer with opening doos

ah well i was talking about when i benefitted from the tool...if its the same one, anyway great work this is saving a lot of people a lot of time on making variants of the vehicles already in ofp smile.gif

oh and i know you are trying to keep tight lipped but will people without have o2 be able to do the same kind of thing as with the mlod models, p3d editing i mean, and make the vehicles work again?

"MrCrispPacket do you have any comments on my english?"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wont be so usefull for people without oxygen<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">because we modmakers <span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wheeled vehicles cant have rockets missles <span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes but that missle is <span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hm i who is gone use the doors in the game if he just can get in without the doors<span id='postcolor'>

Nah mate your grammar and spelling is top notch!  wink.gif

So just to clarify this for people not in the know as it were, please make a selection from the following options (only people who know mind)

A) This tool is an upgrade for the Oxygen program which will give the model makers an easier time exporting and importing models.

B) This tool is an upgrade for the Oxygen program which will give the model makers an easier time texturing models.

C) This tool is some kind of updated version of P3DEdit which will allow the masses to import/export the MLOD .p3d's to .obj and edit them.

D) This tool is some kind of superweapon which will allow FlipeR and others to take over the world.

E) This tool will be invaluable to the world's cheese industry.

F) None of the above (Specify other)

*NEW OPTIONS*

G) This tool will allow the masses to edit units from the origional game and put them into the game BUT won't actually allow people to put new models into the game.

H) Same as G) but only people with O2 will be able to utilise it.

I'm hedging my bets on E) but I can't be sure. Please confirm.

wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MrCrispPacket @ Aug. 19 2002,18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nah mate your grammar and spelling is top notch!  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not everybody has english as their first language. Vixer is from the Netherlands, if I am not mistaken.

Feel free to make fun of his Dutch grammar, but making fun of his English grammar is just childish and low.

As for this thread, I fail to see its purpose except for spreading rumors, which is bad.

Closing smile.gif