Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Hummer with opening doos

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 17 2002,13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What would the purpose be?<span id='postcolor'>

eye candy. But propably it will be functional with the "Open Door" selection. OFP Internals are working hard on P3D Edit and P3D View.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (habdoel @ Aug. 17 2002,22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">or new damage mode? shoot the door off?<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

tell me habdoel....why is it that you have the same emoction for every one of your posts? smile.gif

The engine doesn't support anything like shooting off parts of a model. At best, they will succeed in making a vehicle with working doors, which would be very nice smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ALDEGA @ Aug. 18 2002,00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The engine doesn't support anything like shooting off parts of a model. At best, they will succeed in making a vehicle with working doors, which would be very nice  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Great that would really add to the gameplay..................not

I don't think its a fake, since Fliper is responsible for it. He knows what he is doing!

The HMMWV with the open doors and hood was a fake of Fliper!

The HMMWV was made by the Desert Storm Mod.

In OFP and RES is technically not possible sowas!

By the way the "Mechanic Workshop Mod" is likewise a FAKE!

FAKE

from the site.

HOWEVER I would NOT trust OFP-Zone's information. They have screwed up on who made addons, and all sorts of shit. But if this is true, it will make us all lose our trust in FlipeR sad.gif

PS - is OFPEC down for you guys too?

yeah... lets wait what the other news sites will say.... damn sh*t that ofp.cz is already down.... if its true that its a fake then i can understand very well why fliper leaves just now

i dont think its a fake, but i am wondering if there will be a problem with the open door command, as ive only seen one per object in ofp, so will all the doors and bonnet open at the same time?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Aug. 18 2002,03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The HMMWV with the open doors and hood was a fake of Fliper!

The HMMWV was made by the Desert Storm Mod.

In OFP and RES is technically not possible sowas!

By the way the "Mechanic Workshop Mod" is likewise a FAKE!

FAKE

from the site.

HOWEVER I would NOT trust OFP-Zone's information. They have screwed up on who made addons, and all sorts of shit. But if this is true, it will make us all lose our trust in FlipeR sad.gif

PS - is OFPEC down for you guys too?<span id='postcolor'>

er i'd watch what you say, it doesnt look like the desert storm hummer, its much better quality than the desert storm one

DesertHummer.jpg

humr_new.jpg

nope its the bis ingame model, but its been edited, so i think fliper was telling the tructh when he said it was a venture between the p3d edit guys and him

hummer.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 18 2002,03:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if its true that its a fake then i can understand very well why fliper leaves just now<span id='postcolor'>

He does? When did that happen?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Aug. 18 2002,03:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

Well evis its much ebter quality cuz the humemr FlipeR showed got desert OFP textures and he just rotated the parts of BIS hummer.

I want to see this in game working ..

Whats there to fake? It is no ingame screenshot. After all stated on natosoldier.com it could be just a rendered pic, a static object or whatever.

FlipeR never (at least I'm not aware of it) said that he made a Hummer with working movable parts on it. I don't see the point in the "IT'S FAKE" - "IT'S NOT" arguing.

KKB

OK, I realy have to interfeer and stop this thing!

1.) The "Mechanical Workshop MOD" thingie...it's a JOKE, yes, but that hummer isn't a FAKE! Thats desert hummer addon from Marfy&Mac, edited by me, but again, its NOT a fake!

2.) Those who are loosing trust in me - DON'T! Have I ever dissapointed you? Give me some more time and you'll see!

3.) Since the MOD doesn't exist, there is no venture between me and OFPInternals (WRPEdit, P3DEdit) wink.gif Thats for sure... On the other hand I cant negate that we have excelent relations wink.gif

4.) I still dont want to tell you what is this all about, but I guess most of you are starting to understand...

To the unbelievers: What are those two? tounge.gif

FakeHEHE.jpg

FakeHEHE2.jpg

FAKES? OK, how about this:

OH58D.jpg

Now I think I told you everything biggrin.gif

And yes, I'm leaving the comunity as soon as I finish *this* project, thats true too...

FlipeR

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlipeR @ Aug. 18 2002,06:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2.) Those who are loosing trust in me - DON'T! Have I ever dissapointed you? Give me some more time and you'll see!<span id='postcolor'>

True, very true: FlipeR is right up there with Kegetys and GFX-707 for quality addons and a proven record.  smile.gif