Sign in to follow this  
JamesSaga

Jets unable to move on the ground

Jets seem stuck to the ground even the AI are unable to move.

When using the landing auto pilot, the second the wheels touch the ground the jet stops instantly!

Turned off all mods and verified game cache.

Any ideas?

Tested on the Dev branch, both Stratis and Altis, both Landing Autopilot and AI with "GET OUT" waypoint, and didnt noticed any problem.

Maybe you should post more detailed info.

Do you have any other controllers plugged up to your game and are your controls mapped correctly?

This happened to me back on arma 3 when I had my racing wheel plugged in, something to do with my pedals I believe. I simply deleted the control in question and off I went.

Yes there is a issue with wheel collision / physics, it shows while taxing and take off bouncing all over the place and the fact you cannot taxi properly because there's far to much friction going on with the wheels at low speed. The AI won't move from certain areas on the ground.

Edited by AUS_Twisted

This is still an issue for me, though not for every one it seems as I have seen youtube vids of people moving on the ground with jets.

Now I'm on the Dev branch and using mods (I have tried disabling them all but not win).

Im using CBA, TMR, JSRS sound mod.

Any thoughs/help?

Yeah I noticed this too... when i turned the airplane lights on or off it started moving again... But it could of been a coincidence.