29 minutes ago, Bitesrad said:

Plenty of smaller mods on the steam workshop ;)

Yeah agree, size doesn't matter in this instance.

In every other instance, of course it does. :f:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

Plenty of smaller mods on the steam workshop ;)

Size was not what I was referring to in this case. Nothing with Robert Hammer attached to it is on the workshop that I know of; unless someone has it as a requirement in a mission file and even then I doubt the actual files that have any mention of his work are on the workshop.

On 3-2-2017 at 3:43 PM, reschke said:

Size was not what I was referring to in this case. Nothing with Robert Hammer attached to it is on the workshop that I know of; unless someone has it as a requirement in a mission file and even then I doubt the actual files that have any mention of his work are on the workshop.

I thought that was because some of RH's assets were created by other people, whereas this scope mod was specifically developed for arma.

Hey IanSky,

First off, excellent work on your mod - it's one of the best attachment addons existing for A3.

Could you also create the following NightForce scopes?

1st Tier: (Priority)

1.) NightForce NXS 3.5-15x50mm (not FFP!) + C-More RTS2R (3 MOA) on-scope reflex sight

1a.) NightForce NXS 3.5-15x50mm (not FFP!) + C-More RTS2R (3 MOA) + KAC AN/PVS-30 Clip-On NV sight

Reticles (both illuminated and non-illuminated): Mil-Dot, MIL-R (10 Mils), MIL-R (5 Mils), MOAR (30 MOA)

2.) NightForce B.E.A.S.T. F1 5-25x56mm (FFP) + C-More RTS2R (3 MOA) on-scope reflex sight

2a.) NightForce B.E.A.S.T. F1 5-25x56mm (FFP) + C-More RTS2R (3 MOA) + KAC AN/PVS-30 Clip-On NV sight

Reticles (both illuminated and non-illuminated): MIL-R F1, MIL-R (5 Mils), MIL-C F1, MOAR F1 (20 MOA)

Note: (The original B.E.A.S.T. in your addon has no on-scope reflex sight and none of the original reticles :f: )

3.) NightForce ATACR F1 7-35x56mm (FFP) + C-More RTS2R (3 MOA) on-scope reflex sight

3a.) NightForce ATACR F1 7-35x56mm (FFP) + C-More RTS2R (3 MOA) + KAC AN/PVS-30 Clip-On NV sight

Reticles (both illuminated and non-illuminated): MIL-C F1, MIL-R F1, MOAR F1 (80 MOA)

2nd Tier: (Secondary/less important)

1.) NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm (not FFP!) + C-More RTS2R (3 MOA) on-scope reflex sight

1a.) NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm (not FFP!) + C-More RTS2R (3 MOA) + KAC AN/PVS-30 Clip-On NV sight

Reticles (both illuminated and non-illuminated): Mil-Dot, MIL-R (5 Mils) 

2.) NightForce NXS 8-32x56mm (not FFP!) + C-More RTS2R (3 MOA) on-scope reflex sight

2a.) NightForce NXS 8-32x56mm (not FFP!) + C-More RTS2R (3 MOA) + KAC AN/PVS-30 Clip-On NV sight

Reticles (both illuminated and non-illuminated): Mil-Dot, MIL-R (5 Mils)

Camo/Finishes for all above scopes: Black, Desert/Tan/FDE, Winter/Snow/White, Olive, Digital, Urban Digital, Woodland/Jungle

TSOM

• Confused 1

You sure do have a set of very specific requests.

Firstly, doubt you'll have any luck, since the thread has been inactive for well over a year now.

Second, according to the rules, you should post addon requests here.

Third, there are plenty of scope addons for snipers in this same forums.

Fourth, I really doubt you'll need so much scopes.

Cheers!

8 hours ago, The Spirit of Morpheus said:

-snip-

The author last visited 1st May. Also if you have an addon request it really belongs in the addon request thread.

7 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Also if you have an addon request it really belongs in the addon request thread.

But the request thread is for general requests - not specific to a certain addons (in this case: Scope Mod A3). How do I direct a request to a specific addon or author? :shrug:

TSOM

On 7/13/2018 at 2:27 PM, The Spirit of Morpheus said:

But the request thread is for general requests - not specific to a certain addons (in this case: Scope Mod A3). How do I direct a request to a specific addon or author? :shrug:

TSOM

Send him a PM

• Like 1

is there ace compatibility for the scopes?

In the ACE3 optionals folder, for the BEAST only : @ace_compat_sma3_iansky

Does this work with weapons from other mod like rhs and cuo?

Also how s the contents with the latest updates from BI? It is still working smoothly?