As far as I know-the BW mod allows NV sights to be mounted with another optic. Just with a couple of their own sights, but they do have it I believe.

Yes but more than likely there are alternate models with the clip on or 14s mounted in front... so thats the main issue at hand.

• Like 1

It's super easy writing a patch of your own to enable NVG on the scope of your liking.

If you want to change functionality from how the author want the public release to be, just assuming that is the case since it was released that way, get the permission from the author and start digging a bit and write a patch for yourself or your group.

I've been looking around for info on how to do this, can you either explain it or link me to something that will lead me through this process?

I have not had any issues with these weapon sights in missions that I have made after APEX update.

Yep, works like a charm... I can't load A3 without this scopes.

I found a niche bug with the SpecterDR.

To find it: Place weapon on back and look at the scope.

That was done on purpose to get better 3D view , so it's not a bug - it's a feature

btw do not show full size pictures on forums , just post a link to it

Hey  IanSky,

Those are still the best T-1 and Specter's out there.

One small "request".

I'm getting this error on every startup:

popup2.jpg

Which is apparently caused by this: (Quote by .kju)

in the past the engine did not check for these type of error. as they need it more strict for Eden, etc, they are enforcing the correct policy

inheritance definitions need to be defined in the scope the class has originally been defined.

class ItemInfo; // wrong

class cfgWeapons
{
    class ItemInfo; // wrong

class Default
    {
        class ItemInfo; // wrong
    };

class ItemCore;
    class ItemWatch: ItemCore
    {
        class ItemInfo; // correct
    };
};

Do you see a chance for a small fix?  :)

Thank you

Best regards

I could fix it but i don't have Ian's key to sign it , so i need to create a new one just for the config

Here's the fixed version and resigned with new key - https://www.mediafire.com/?l006x9jc9lel7ww

Thanks RoberHammer

but i still get the config error with the new version you posted

Thanks RoberHammer

but i still get the config error with the new version you posted

what? what kind? you shouldn't get any error with the new version

The same kind as in Gruman's original post.

Perhaps he can confirm if its still their on his end.I guess its possible that it may be another weapons mod throwing this error up?

Im not so sure if this is a common error and i have many weapon mods on.I just saw this post by gruman and knew i had this issue too,wasnt sure if it was this scope mod.

The same kind as in Gruman's original post.

Perhaps he can confirm if its still their on his end.I guess its possible that it may be another weapons mod throwing this error up?

Im not so sure if this is a common error and i have many weapon mods on.I just saw this post by gruman and knew i had this issue too,wasnt sure if it was this scope mod.

It can be the other mod doing it , better test scopes alone with CBA and it should be fine

It's a fairly common error, Spent the day yesterday going through our own modpack to find the other addons causing the same issue. There are a couple ones.

Just try Scopemod with only Arma 3 and you see if everything is spendid. I assume it is, since its RH work  :)

Will test tonight and give a feedback.

Hey Robert,

Since this mod in Version 203 now throws up the Author is not a value, I opened up the config and found this:

Author[] = {"Iansky"};

Correct would be:

Author = "Iansky";

Sorry for the late feedback, but we just got arround to update the all the mods :)

Thank you.

Would you consider a steam release? I searched the thread, but wasn't able to find anything.

Not wanting to sound rude or anything but I seriously doubt this small mod will ever go on Steam; probably best not to worry about whether it will go on Steam.

21 hours ago, reschke said:

Not wanting to sound rude or anything but I seriously doubt this small mod will ever go on Steam; probably best not to worry about whether it will go on Steam.

Plenty of smaller mods on the steam workshop ;)