Are you running the game on the dev branch or stable branch? You'll probably get this error if you're running the stable branch.

I believe the recent update of this addon was made to be compatibility with the new dev branch attachment classes, including the new DMS marksman scope for the Rahim rifle. I suspect you're getting errors about that missing class because the DMS sight isn't in the stable branch yet.

It should stop showing such errors for all versions of the game when campaign patch is released on October 31st.

You are correct Sir, I'm running the stable branch... Thank you for the quick response!

L

Any chance you can refine the dot on the T-1. Its a little large with NVGS. In real life there is a 4moa and 2moa vairant. 2moa dot covers 2 inches and 100 yards. They also have night vision settings which I am sure would be a pain to recreate in the game. It allows you to turn the brightness down so it looks like it does without NVGs on.

PM me if you need a better description.

Any chance you can refine the dot on the T-1. Its a little large with NVGS. In real life there is a 4moa and 2moa vairant. 2moa dot covers 2 inches and 100 yards. They also have night vision settings which I am sure would be a pain to recreate in the game. It allows you to turn the brightness down so it looks like it does without NVGs on.

PM me if you need a better description.

BI manages to get their collimator dots not to bloom somehow. Maybe the solution is in there, somewhere?

Cool. Ive filled in the survey. Thanks for keeping us updated. :)

Completed the survey now wheres this free rabbit ;)

Where's the free rabbit? Well, I don't know - I need to catch it first! lol

Anyways, appreciate the feedback guys, sorry there haven't been any updates recently - just haven't had time to get round to it.

Rest assured, things are in the works.

Rest in Peace Ian. You will be missed.

Are you serious about this, or just being sarcastic?

I'm still here, I've had to postpone the mod as I'm currently in the process of moving and I have lots of things going on at the minute... Mod is not dead, don't be fooled.

Great news! I was getting worried that we weren't going to make it to the Specter lol. Hope all the things you have going on are good things for you man.

Well, that was a long time, wasn't it? How's everyone!

Leupold scope...? Hmm, 'The B.E.A.S.T.' sounds better! Let me introduce you to the 5x25 sniper scope called little more than the B.E.A.S.T.

Still needs a fair amount of work, need to do the rail rings and complete the front/rear of the scope.

beast%20(1).png

She's a beut though!

Well, that was a long time, wasn't it? How's everyone!

Leupold scope...? Hmm, 'The B.E.A.S.T.' sounds better! Let me introduce you to the 5x25 sniper scope called little more than the B.E.A.S.T.

Still needs a fair amount of work, need to do the rail rings and complete the front/rear of the scope.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7741113/beast%20(1).png

She's a beut though!

Woah. YES PLEASE!

Oh wow, that's quite something, I'll try my best!

How did you find the first image, do you have a thread link?

Kiory thread red link (one post above your)...search in that page for user named da12thMonkey ; )

Guys, here's the projected change-log for the next version. I hate to backtrack on the old models but I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results!

R6.2 Forecast:

New flash-hider variants for Trijicon and T1 scopes!

Dark tan/black variant of Trijicon scope.

New Nightforce B.E.A.S.T. sniper rifle scope 5x25!

New Battlefield styled thumbnails.

RDS:

Increase Aimpoint RDS mesh detail on lens area, no more jaggies!

Rebake Aimpoint RDS normal map.

Tweak Aimpoint RDS texture sheet. (One more time, still not happy with how it looks)

(The boring stuff...)

Micro T1:

Tweak specular map.

Delta RDS:

Tweak texture map.

Trijicon:

Add texture details.

Not sure if this is known yet, but putting the Deltapoint in the Negev (Opfor LMG) results in the point being behind the ironsights. Might have put the point a bit too far in front of the rest of the scope that this is occurring?

Guys, here's the projected change-log for the next version. I hate to backtrack on the old models but I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results!

This makes me really happy - there's always room to improve!

Two new scopes added to the release plan, introducing the:

Vortex Razor HD 50x:

vortex_razorhd.jpg

Elcan Specter ATOS3.0:

elcan_specteros.jpg

Almost done with the Nightforce scope, just need to add the bridge between the mounting rings and make the rail chucks.

SCOPE_REN.png