To be honest that HKV is only good on G36/MG4 - nothing else , also it cant mounted on anything besides those two

also reminder to all - dont spam Ians thread with tons of requests , we already got a plan which to do and those will be done first after that we will look after other scopes :p

Not sure if you guys would like this, I saw this RDS and thought it was pretty spiffy. It's a Leupold DeltaPoint RDS for SMG and handguns alike.

Didn't take me long to make, but if you guys would like me to finish it off then I can do so... Probably won't take long.

http://puu.sh/4MtcL.jpg

Real one:

http://www.tactical-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/leupold-deltapoint.jpg

Interesting, deltapoint got triangle reticle!

I'm curious, many of these scopes have different reticles and such for different situations and user preference. Are switchable reticles possible? Similar to how the scopes like RCO and such switch between magnified and the red dot on top, except the only thing that would change would be the reticle.

I'm curious, many of these scopes have different reticles and such for different situations and user preference. Are switchable reticles possible? Similar to how the scopes like RCO and such switch between magnified and the red dot on top, except the only thing that would change would be the reticle.

nope - It is not possible

U wot m8? why would you need that?

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

At the end of the day it's all practice for me... :P

You seem like you'd be a cool ass dude to chill with

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't made any updates - Family things, you know... Anyways, here's a quick screenshot of the Deltapoint RDS.

I'll finish it tomorrow, then I'll move onto the rest of the list.

deltapoint.png

great work, to me it seems like on par to Arma 3 designers.Good work ; )

Ignore the weird blocky highlight on the top of the frame, it's my shitty specular map.

Here's a WiP texture:

Deltatexted.png

This mod had conflicts with the new scope added in the Dev build. It caused the new scope to not be compatible with anything.

Like, at all? In what way? I thought the new update was supposed to make everything run together smoothly!?

Update to specular map btw:

DTEX%20(1).png

DTEX%20(2).png

Changelog:

17/10/2013 - Leupold DeltaPoint released.

I'm happy to announce the release of the next scope, the DeltaPoint scope which features a compact and lightweight design for SMGs and pistols.

It has the triangle red sight as on the real thing.

Please download the latest version in the OP.

Enjoy!

arma3_2013_10_17_11_23_36_533.png

arma3_2013_10_17_11_23_44_976.png

arma3_2013_10_17_11_21_50_654.png

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

thanks, man. Once again, great job. Looks good on the mp7! :)

Don't ask about the version naming btw, v6.1? LOL

Anyways, glad you guys like it :)

Well i like the scope you have made so far, they really nice to use in game! and really high quality! So can't wait to se more stuff from you!!! :D

IanSKy thx again really nice work, for CQB we only us your scopes.

Cant wait for the middle and high range scopes.

And do you have forgotten about the black rxo1 or its just to much work to change it ?

Edited by Speedygonzales

Hello,

I'm very sorry if this a noob question... I've just installed your optics mod v6.1 and I keep getting this: NO ENTRY 'config.bin/Cfgweapons.optic_DMS'. I'm still able to attach all of the scopes and use them on vanilla rifles and they look great btw, but occasionally I get that message and I also get it every time I place down the optics box in the editor, then it pauses the game until I close out the message. I looked at every post on this thread, but didn't see anyone else having this issue. I am using other mods, but as far as I can tell, they shouldn't be conflicting with this one? I don't have FHQ acc. or any other weapons mod installed. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!

L

Are you running the game on the dev branch or stable branch? You'll probably get this error if you're running the stable branch.

I believe the recent update of this addon was made to be compatibility with the new dev branch attachment classes, including the new DMS marksman scope for the Rahim rifle. I suspect you're getting errors about that missing class because the DMS sight isn't in the stable branch yet.

It should stop showing such errors for all versions of the game when campaign patch is released on October 31st.