No, it's not just you. It caused by conflicted CowsSlots config with other addons.

Ok, thanks

---------- Post added at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 ----------

I didn't receive any cattle attachments in the update though... I feel lied to...

Great mod. I'd love to see this become the one standard scope pack used by all weapon mod makers rather than them making their own or supporting multiple others. A bit like JAM was for OFP

I see people keep mentioning that if they don't have the scope on here that they want then just use fhq, easy said but in order to use fhq successfully you have to disable this mod which is a huge shame because this is a great addition to the game, if only there was a way to make them both compatible simultaneously, I am sure that in the future this may happen but for now a difficult choice must be made.

I see people keep mentioning that if they don't have the scope on here that they want then just use fhq, easy said but in order to use fhq successfully you have to disable this mod which is a huge shame because this is a great addition to the game, if only there was a way to make them both compatible simultaneously, I am sure that in the future this may happen but for now a difficult choice must be made.

Alwarren, if you happen to be lurking in this thread no disrespect but I actually prefer the quality of these optics over the FHQ pack. Honestly Ian, if you just put in a couple more optics (aside from the ones mentioned in OP) like an ACOG and a Comp M3/M4, we'll be pretty squared away in terms of weapon sights because the quality of these is just really really good, but I'm not trying to add to your to-do list so just keep doing your thing bud.

I'm just taking a small break from making scopes since I've been working on them solidly the last few days. Will start work on the next batch of scopes tomorrow...

In the mean-time, if any texture/model artists out there would like to join forces, send me a PM. I'm interested in pushing this mod forward...

http://i.imgur.com/pRP8FcA.jpg (151 kB)

Leupold Scope in vannila arma3?

What do you mean, is it already in the game or something?

In any case I had a different scope planned since Arma III has a futuristic theme, how about the Leupold CQ/T?

LP67670_1.jpg

What do you mean, is it already in the game or something?

I think this picture was taken on Netherland convention where BI showed a fighter, a marksmen sniper rifle

for CSAT.Be sure to check News section on the forum ;) Other then that yes picture caught my attention

I'm not sure if it's leupold 100% but it looked similar.You be the judge :D

"In any case I had a different scope planned since Arma III has a futuristic theme, how about the Leupold CQ/T?"

CQ/T looks wicked!

Not sure if you guys would like this, I saw this RDS and thought it was pretty spiffy. It's a Leupold DeltaPoint RDS for SMG and handguns alike.

Didn't take me long to make, but if you guys would like me to finish it off then I can do so... Probably won't take long.

4MtcL.jpg

Real one:

leupold-deltapoint.jpg

Edited by IanSky

The more the merrier, finish it. ;)

yes, please, go for it! its gonna look good on an smg; I know of two that would be a perfect match :)

Hey Ian, can you make one that has dual scopes? for CQC and mid to long range firefights? something like this? http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server4000/bkcv971/products/565/images/960/LargeImagePath__60938.1373660544.1280.1280.jpg

I second that. Is the illuminating strip across the top hard to do? Nobody ever seems to add that when making an acog.

I second that. Is the illuminating strip across the top hard to do? Nobody ever seems to add that when making an acog.

Maybe they're not making the ones that have it on? These exist in Arma 2.

Awesome work! I'm looking forward to what comes next! I imagine you're probably tired of doing red dot sights by now, but if you get the chance, an ITL MARS or Mepro 21 would go great with the TRG series of rifles.

At the end of the day it's all practice for me... :P

;2531646']+1 for ITL MARS' date=' the TRG needs it! (so the IDF addon lol)

You could model it with the amplifier -> [url']http://media.defenceindustrydaily.com/images/GEAR_Sight_MARS_on_Tavor_Commando_lg.jpg[/url]

cheers!

It's not an amplifier but MINI-N/SEAS monocular NVG.

If IanSky is really interested in practicing with MARS, I have some good quality photos of it ;)

Great work, as usual!

What about the HKV? Never seen it before on anything else than the G36 and MG4, but it would look awesome on any weapon IMO.

Any chance for that?

That's a really nice looking scope Brain, you should consider it Ian, for practice, lot's of nice shapes in there. ;)

:edit:

Actually, having a look about, I don't think the HKV would be suitable for a picatinny rail system, http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/u/f/ufc-sc-23-de_1_mark.jpg

I suppose a lot of glue and tape would do.

Edited by Kiory