Change-log:

28/09/2013 - RDS updated with 3D scope lens and subtle dirt/gloss effect. Updated RDS red dot to work with new NVG re-work. Removed "Arma III" from RDS texture. | Alpha compile of RX01 scope completed. | T1 scope modelling initiated.

RDS now has a 3D lens with increased transparency (Due to requests), glass texture and the "Arma III" removed from the diffuse. The FOV has also been tweaked to a more pleasurable distance. :yay:

Tweaks:

View.png

New 3D lens texture:

lens_dif.png

I'm also happy to announce that the RX01 and Micro T1 are close to release, with the RX01 now entering the texture phase.

Here's a pre-texture game-shot, you guys wanted higher poly - So I've given you higher poly!

rx1lp.png

I hope you're as excited as I am to the forthcoming content drops!

Stay tuned :) :bounce3:

P.s. Main post will be updated with download links shortly...

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

Download link updated on OP.

Enjoy!

Edited by IanSky

Trijicon RX-01 completed - Now time to hand it over to the import department... :P

TRIJRX.png

that looks fantastic. can't wait to use my trusty old friend from battlefield 3 in arma ;)

Great work fella :cool: always great to get some good scopes. Your Aimpoint RDS has just become my no1 scope for CQ. Multi reticle selector for the aimpoint RDS?? lol.

I always go by the motto - "Quality over quantity", so if I'm taking my time over each scope it's because I want to make sure that it's up to the standards I want it to be.

Just doing final tweaks to 3D lens on the RX01 then I'll release it. ETA: 2 Hours

Thanks for informing us about the new release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

OP updated, RX01 now released! Enjoy guys :)

Now onto the next scope...

OP updated, RX01 now released! Enjoy guys :)

Now onto the next scope...

You're a scope machine! Thanks :)

Change-log:

RDS now has a 3D lens with increased transparency (Due to requests), glass texture and the "Arma III" removed from the diffuse. The FOV has also been tweaked to a more pleasurable distance. :yay:

!

awesome news, good work!

just tested - exactly how i wanted it. Transaprent, but you also see, the glass in the scope, purrfect! :)

Edited by NeuroFunker

I've seeing your mod in the pictures and the models seem awesome! But I didn't download it yet because there are only two completed. It would be good to see you working with FHQ ;)

I've seeing your mod in the pictures and the models seem awesome! But I didn't download it yet because there are only two completed. It would be good to see you working with FHQ ;)
? They are great just add them to your mod set. You and your "work with him" is annoying.

? They are great just add them to your mod set. You and your "work with him" is annoying.

Well not really... A collab would only do us good as you'd only have to download one addon to get a shit load of really good optics and it would be easier to configure all those said optics for new weapon addons

Maybe i am the only one to notice or i understand something very wrong, but the Trijicon RX01s classname is "iansky_rx01" and not "iansky_rds" as stated in the first post..

Im confused too. According to the first post they both have the classname "iansky_rds," which is odd.

Thanks for pointing it out guys, OP corrected.

Trijicon RX01 = iansky_rx01

Aimpoint RDS = iansky_rds

Some how crash with mk18 mod

It's not a crash It's about FHQ Accessories :(

After i install this addons I can't attach FHQ Accessories to mk18 mod but available to attach this addons :( I'm sad to can't use this mod because it's crush with other things :(