New scope in-bound ladies! Just need to complete the rail attachment and do the texturing.

trigmont.png

Nice to see this Trijicon RX-01, IansSky! But I´d like to ask you to join efforts with Alwarren (now that he´s back) and Nanucq (R3F weapon pack) and maybe make a big scope pack for ArmA3, so that´s seems the only way to prevent conflict, as BIS didn´t sinalised any effort on fixing their attachment proxies method... or at least ask for some help on configing your scopes so they don´t conflict with others!

Cheers and keep up the great work! =)

yeah awesome work man, but pls man tone down the blue tint on the red dot :D its so annoying would be awesome.

yeah awesome work man, but pls man tone down the blue tint on the red dot :D its so annoying would be awesome.

It's how it looks like irl.

Really nice work. What kind of bribery would it take to get you to do the Specter next?

good stuff.

one thing though. please add some edge loops on the frame of that red dot. you can go crazy, it's not 2001 anymore ;) something that is looked at so much by the player needs smooth edges.

other than that it's awesome and i'm glad to see you already started on a new one.

I would ask you the same Ian, if you can squeeze few more 'polies' into

edge of reticle of Aimpoint RDS if your time constraints allow it it would be much

appreciated.

Some more progress lads, high-poly completed. Now onto unwrapping and bakes...

RDSRX01F.png

In response to the posts, adding edge-loops isn't as easy as a one-stop job. While it's true that it's possible to remove geometry from a UV unwrapped model, it's however a different story doing the opposite. Adding geometry will require re-unwrapping the model, baking the normals again and re-texturing... I'll possibly do it at a later stage since time is of the essence.

I will include higher poly geometry in the new scopes though - note taken.

As for a quickie, I'll remove the Arma III logo and lower the rear selector dot on the RDS texture. For now...

New scope in-bound tomorrow!

Hey Ian just a question will you be making any type of Specter DR or Elcan scope, as much as I love BI's, it just does not fit my Modern 75th Ranger Loadout.

Hey Ian just a question will you be making any type of Specter DR or Elcan scope, as much as I love BI's, it just does not fit my Modern 75th Ranger Loadout.

He is bro, check OP

Hey everybody. Idk why and if its just me but I can't equip this optic to the MX :/. I haven't tried it with any other rifles but is there something I have to do in order to get it to work?

Great project ! your optics are stunning hope we'll see more soon ;)

Hey everybody. Idk why and if its just me but I can't equip this optic to the MX :/. I haven't tried it with any other rifles but is there something I have to do in order to get it to work?

Are you sure you have the mod on and installed?

No matter how unrealistic it is, I would love to see a red laser dot even during the day, without night vision. Is this possible?

Dont really know if this is the correct place to post this but since its been discussed here, I would love to see that aswell. And definitely also a high powered flashlight attachment, was kinda dissappointed with the Arma 3 flashlights power even if it might be to conceal the user a little better than a really bright powerful light.

Anyways more sights are always great especially this high quality ones, keep it up :D.

Good news, possible modelling collaboration being discussed which means a large scope content drop!

Stay tuned for more information on the status of the mod - Specter DR could be in the the works soon :)

But what other scopes I wonder... >;)

;2517938']Maybe POLARIS is using FHQ Acessories or Sudden Russians (they both conflict with IanSky scopes)... http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152461-Overall-Mod-compatibility-aka-Will-Mods-A-and-B-work-togheter&p=2516555#post2516555 string#46

This would be the case haha thanks for that. Anyway around this I like all 3 addons D: lol

Great news, collaboration is the key for excelent addons!

Good news, possible modelling collaboration being discussed which means a large scope content drop!

Stay tuned for more information on the status of the mod - Specter DR could be in the the works soon :)

But what other scopes I wonder... >;)

Maybe a SUSAT for SA80 and some russian gear (PK-A, 1p29, etc) ;D

;2518401']Great news' date=' collaboration is the key for excelent addons!

Maybe a SUSAT for SA80 and some russian gear (PK-A, 1p29, etc) ;D[/quote']

Note taken!

Trying for today, I lost some progress when my 3D software crashed...

interresting mod, but the scope glass texture is nearly white, non transparent, you can see barely behind it, pls fix this.