Sign in to follow this  
CommuneCode

Wasteland Arma 3 Singleplayer?

I am looking and looking and haven't found any true links to get wasteland for singleplayer, even for arma 2 it would be nice to have. Anyone have any links to it?

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:41 ----------

I know most people will say "you are a dumb***, the whole point of wasteland is multiplayer!" and it really isn't when you have a crappy connection and can't play arma online every second of the day.

I am not sure if there are any SP versions of Wasteland buddy. I don't play it myself.

well dale thanks for the response, I managed to find a direct MP ported mission file for Arma 2, but it still isn't Arma 3 :(

Can't you just use MP mission in local session?

I'm not sure but I think there is no AI on the map (unless you buy some).

Or you could take the MP wasteland mission, un-PBO it and add some AI and what not to it, then pack it again and start a local lan server with password.

If someone is able to join it from outside your lan, you need to look into your internet security :)

The regular wasteland missions arent very fun alone tbh, all you can do is get a vehicle and wait for side missions, and then hope (to the love of god) you can solo all of them hehe.

Sounds completely on topic to me. Why would you ever want to play wasteland by yourself, are you that socially challenged?

Sounds completely on topic to me. Why would you ever want to play wasteland by yourself, are you that socially challenged?

Can we stop the personal bashing please?

He asked a question and theres several answers here, which doesnt do ****.......

Help the man or simply dont post a respond at all.

i got on a wasteland servver and used the mission file but it wouldnt load my char. ill try the fallout mission because i like the game so...

My buddy and I want to play Wasteland with only the two of us so my question might be directed to the same objective as the OP. Can you play with just one or two players and fight AI or is this mission style for online players only? (no AI?)

Yeah you would have to take the mission folder out from your MPMissionsCache folder and do a lot of work.

It's possible but you have to do things like make all players AI, remove spawn selection, etc. Have a nice day!