Sign in to follow this  
Antorugby

Waypoints, I'm going crazy

Hello

I've made a mission, and everything was working fine, people tried it in using the workshop and it was working.

The mission is made with waypoints, the first version was about transport a group, then pick up another group and return to base.

It was made all via linked waypoints, load/getin/transportunload/getout, and it was fine, then I decided to work on more tasks, I didn't touch the part that was working, I just worked on another part of the map, but now the waypoints are not working anymore.

The first group get in the chopper and then does not get out, the second one just won't get in the chopper.

I tried to use "dogetout" for the first group and is working, but as we were talking in this topic: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?163424-Canmove

The ordergetin seems to be bugged.

So the mission is broken for now, but I swear that i didn't touch anything, what happened?

Please help me guys, I've only a couple of days to work on this mission.

orderGetIn is working for me.

Personally I'd ditch all the waypoints and use commands and triggers instead. Got ArmA2? There's a PMC mission which had that kind of gameplay you can pick open and see how they did it all via commands instead of waypoints. Also allows you do it dynamically instead of only where you had waypoints.

orderGetIn is working for me.

Personally I'd ditch all the waypoints and use commands and triggers instead. Got ArmA2? There's a PMC mission which had that kind of gameplay you can pick open and see how they did it all via commands instead of waypoints. Also allows you do it dynamically instead of only where you had waypoints.

That's what I'm doing now, for orderGetIn, I had to restart the entire Arma 3, 5 times to make it work. :\

Hmm, addVehicle to the rescue? This works for me:

group dude addVehicle ride;
dude assignAsDriver ride;
units group dude orderGetIn true;

Thanks, now I'm trying again without this, but if I get other problems I will give it a try.