Sign in to follow this  
dale

Tactical Battlefield - A PvP Gameplay Modification

Nice! Registered and waiting for the open beta. Can't wait for this!

Welcome Jimmy, we hope to be able to have news about an open beta release date real soon.

For everybody else the forum sign up is now public and you can auto-register so come on over to www.tacticalbattlefield.net and join the discussion.

Its good to see that some old PR players have signing-up on our forum.

Also, right now on our public forum we are discussing about which mods people are interested in and which ARMA vanilla feature we might want to remove or change. So sign-up now because we need those that plan on playing to give us their opinion on these matters so that we can make sure that when the open beta arrives you will be satisfied.

Btw you could update your Tactical Battlefield Arma 3 picture in the first post to direct us in the new forums ;)

I'm really interested in this as I'm waiting for more casual but teamwork oriented gameplay. Current vanilla stuff isn't cutting it for me. Subbed.

I actually brought that up several times. Fancy making an OPFOR one as well by any chance? ;)

I suppose that will be up to the server admins running the mission.

If you are running on the Official List then you need to follow the official list rules, if unofficial then you do what you want :)

I just only found out about this. Nice to see your work for the PvP oriented people! I loved playing PR:A2 with you when that was still populated and would love to play some Tactical Battlefield for Arma 3 too!

;2565852']I just only found out about this. Nice to see your work for the PvP oriented people! I loved playing PR:A2 with you when that was still populated and would love to play some Tactical Battlefield for Arma 3 too!

Remind this isnt PR it will be possible to mod it!

Anyway we will have some good times there.

Nice to see you guys around and supporting us.We will blast out the stuff.