Sign in to follow this  
RushHour

�nstant ban, first time visiting the server?

Anyone know why this happened? I have never played the server, was actually the first Altis MP server i tried to join and i got banned before i could select which side to start from.

What could be the reason for this? I can´t imagine someone actively have banned me that quick so i´m wondering if maybe there´s something with my steam?

I ran DEV build then noticed no servers were showing so i changed to regular BETA then back to DEV and servers started popping up.

But i´m clueless as to why i was banned from a server i have never played or even could play in instantly.

Any ideas?

Server name, [DEV] [KNG]Killernetworkgaming - Altis Life V2 - Save - TSxxxxxxxx

Are you sure it is a ban and not just kick?

Also check this out:

If you're running around in circles trying to figure out why battleye and steam are preventing you from joining servers, check to see if Origin is running, if it is, kill it.

Did you have any community mods active?

Are you sure it is a ban and not just kick?

Also check this out:

Yea definitely a ban, tried going in several times after.

The thing with battleye/steam is that i got into the lobby and i saw nothing of battleye or steam messages after. Just an instant ban one second after i landed in the lobby choosing a guy.

;2495046']Did you have any community mods active?

Yea i might have had Private Military mod enabled but should it not stop me instantly if the server don´t allow mods?

I´m starting to wonder if i maybe need the life mod? Seems like maybe that particular server was not the usual one where you just download a mission file. Not sure though. Seems awful strange to banned in one second when i have never played a second on it.

Edit: Managed to get into it today, ban lifted i suppose. I think it must have been one of the mods. But that server was terrible anyways.

Edited by RushHour

Don't go in a server with mods that the server don't allow... Servers don't allow/have much mods yet.