Sign in to follow this  
Tacti-Cool

Crew Glitch in the OPFOR tank

I was fooling around with the OPFOR Tank, and i noticed something.

Where the chassis meets the turret, you can literally see the crew wedged in between the space. here are some screenies

http://i.imgur.com/1Y9NKDL.jpg (245 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/xIUjgxc.jpg (388 kB)

Second one your gonna have to enlarge to see em

Well, just another item to the list...

If you hate this game so much, then just leave. No one is stopping you.

OT: Good thing you saw this, now they can fix it.

If you hate this game so much, then just leave. No one is stopping you.

Must be why I create content for it. By the way, I shouldn't even be answering you, given that you told me to eat shit. Glad you can add as many people as you want to the ignore list.

Hey Guys, its release now, and i can still see, and kill the crew of the OPFOR tank, as a Rifleman. Good Show.

Don't even get me started

Apparently this can also be done on the Marshall with the gunner/commander, the commander of the Marid, the commander the the M2A1, the commander of the Gorgon and all three MRAPs. I haven't tried any other vehicle.

*head tilts* Speaking as a modeller..how does that even happen..I wonder if someone accidentally reversed the rings faces so you see the inside through it, surely the artist wouldn't have decided "nah don't need it" for a gap THAT big.

Laziness? Or just an Accident?

Or maybe its that BI is trying to get done with Arma 3 so they can devote all their resources to DayZ Standalone.

Either way, it's second rate quality control for a "Fully Released Final Version" of a game.

Man I really don't wanna to know that =(

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

That propally don't affect normal gameplay because you have to look for it to find it...But nice work, every bug find,another which may potentially be corrected

That propally don't affect normal gameplay because you have to look for it to find it...But nice work, every bug find,another which may potentially be corrected

I think it does! as a rifleman I now have the power to eliminate enemy takes with a projectile weapon, not a launcher. thats a HUGE gameplay flaw.

Is this "feature" affecting survivability against mines (especially antipersonnel mines)? If yes, then this is a critical bug that clearly breaks the tank (especially in pvp)!

Edit: I did a small test. It seems the mines won't kill the crew. I tested all kinds of mines, but what was shocking was that I was able to drive over 10 ANTI TANK mines and still keep rolling.

Ya... Clearly a finished game. Now I can understand why the devs are pulling back the word "simulator"... :P

Edited by Gekkibi

Is this "feature" affecting survivability against mines (especially antipersonnel mines)? If yes, then this is a critical bug that clearly breaks the tank (especially in pvp)!

Edit: I did a small test. It seems the mines won't kill the crew. I tested all kinds of mines, but what was shocking was that I was able to drive over 10 ANTI TANK mines and still keep rolling.

Ya... Clearly a finished game. Now I can understand why the devs are pulling back the word "simulator"... :P

Damages would be handled by fire geometry and other things. this is purely a visual bug, in fact you could probably even shoot at the crew members leg and hear the bullet ding against the metal, because the geometry itself is solid whereas the LOD has inverted faces.

Damages would be handled by fire geometry and other things. this is purely a visual bug, in fact you could probably even shoot at the crew members leg and hear the bullet ding against the metal, because the geometry itself is solid whereas the LOD has inverted faces.

You're right. The hits made a cling instead of *uugh*. But it sure killed the crew because the turret stopped moving and it was completely safe to walk around the tank as a suckfor rifleman.