Sign in to follow this  
YattaYatta

Eventhandler error when helicopter is destroyed.

Im using an event handler to watch if my heli gets damaged and trigger a mission fail.

Here's the handler (copied from another thread here) :

_idx = this addEventHandler ["Dammaged", {   _obj = _this select 0;   if (!canMove _obj) then { null = player execVM "copterLost.sqf";  };  }];

And the error :

'bis_fnc_endmission_effects = |#|bis_fnc_endmission_effectsTemp; BIS_fnc_...' error undefined variable in expression : bis_fnc_endmission_effectstemp

Even tough the error shows, the script is called and the mission ends, so its not too bad, but the error is still annoying.

If i manually run the script ( null = player execVM "copterLost.sqf"; ) I dont get that error. So i guess the event handler causes it ...

Any clues what is going wrong ?

I think its something to do with referring to the script as null.

try a number 0= or nul. it used to be ok in A2 but changed with the 1.62 OA patch.

Why would you need an event handler for that? Just put a !canmove heli trigger

Im using an event handler to watch if my heli gets damaged and trigger a mission fail.

Here's the handler (copied from another thread here) :

_idx = this addEventHandler ["Dammaged", {   _obj = _this select 0;   if (!canMove _obj) then { null = player execVM "copterLost.sqf";  };  }];

And the error :

Even tough the error shows, the script is called and the mission ends, so its not too bad, but the error is still annoying.

If i manually run the script ( null = player execVM "copterLost.sqf"; ) I dont get that error. So i guess the event handler causes it ...

Any clues what is going wrong ?

I also had that second error, it was caused by me calling bis_fnc_endMission twice.