Sign in to follow this  
corporal_lib[br]

A-143 is stuck (it only flies on All in Arma)

Good evening good folks at BIS foruns...

For my dismay, the only available vanilla A3 jet doesn´t take-off... it keeps stuck to the ground, imobile! It flies in Vanilla even with CBA activated, but when I use my mods, it gets stuck... all other airplanes (community addons) like GNAT´s Cesna and GranQ´s An-14 flies alright (they´re even flying better after the dev branch update), but the A-143 can´t take-off!

If I spawn it through MCC it stills keep imobile... I can only fly it if I spawn it with a bot flying it and I hijack it through MCC...

If I load up A3+my mods through All in Arma it flies like a charm, probably ´cause of their internal workaround, as in one of their first versions the airplanes couldn´t takeoff either =(

I´ve removed all other addon airplanes and still no go, any ideas how could I tunnel down to the source of this problem... anyone else is experiencing it or is it only in my end?

Thanks in advance!

For what its worth, I spawn via simple createVehicle and noticed that it is initially stuck. After mashing Q W S X and C a few times, off it goes.

I haven't tried spawning it at a different height yet since I have only just noticed the issue, but maybe that's all it needs?

I'm not using any mods atm either.

Hi FX2K, when I play vanilla A3 or at least load up CBA (as some mission scripts require it) the jet takes-off normally, it only gets stuck if I load up all my mods... hummm, nice suggestion, I´ll try pushing all movements keys for a while to see if it moves, yhanks!:bounce3:

BTW, I´ve spawned the A-143 about 2 meters above the ground... it bounces as it falls, but still would still be stuck to the ground! I´ll try your suggestion of pressing lots movement keys and see if it helps =)

No joy! Even slamming all movements keys, the jet doesn´t move one inch! Oh boy... gotta only flight with All in Arma then =/

Well I've a ticket about A-143 get stuck but in my repro it has maybe something to do with road. Your thing might be related somehow.

/Yep when I loaded the game with AiA the plane wasn't stuck. It bounces just a little when I push Q key.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Guys, Gnat has just pinpointed the cause of this issue: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?158772-Big-PHYSx-compatible-ship-LCS-2-technological-demonstrator&p=2538014#post2538014 #71 post

Delete mnk_lcs.pbo and you´re good to go (that´s the downpart of having lotsa addons, sometimes they conflict with others and you just can´t figure out which one is causing the issue =P

@St_Jimmy - AiA has a workaround that enabled jets to fly, as they were stuck on AIA first releases... so even if you had the LCS mod, you could fly the Buzzard on AiA...