I just signed up to tell you someone has split up your awesome mod and put in on steam as separate addons. With no mention to Red Phoenix.

I just signed up to tell you someone has split up your awesome mod and put in on steam as separate addons. With no mention to Red Phoenix.

Haha, no, its all fine, that was me :)

Nah, that would be too much scripting and stuff....

But I really think that it is an important aspect to hybrid vehicles, you know, being able to go into stealth mode at slow speed with minimal noise, and then switch on the engine when you need to go fast.

So it would be nice if you can find a way to implement it:)

Is there a reason why the AAF Strider aka Fennek maxes out on 35km/h? :P

edit: also, the e-civic's left front wheel seems to be static and not moving.

edit2: nvm..this seems to happen on all civics - even custom ones (by Sabre_Dust) i'm using that aren't part of refined vehicles - I'm not so sure whether this is a refined-vehicles bug.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Edited by PhonicStudios

Is there a reason why the AAF Strider aka Fennek maxes out on 35km/h? :P

edit: also, the e-civic's left front wheel seems to be static and not moving.

edit2: nvm..this seems to happen on all civics - even custom ones (by Sabre_Dust) i'm using that aren't part of refined vehicles - I'm not so sure whether this is a refined-vehicles bug.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Try with latest RC1.40. Should be better.

As for the Fennek: When does this happen? I know that I have maxSpeed wrong in config, but it should still reach 105kph. Anyway, will update that one shortly.

Hotfix:

Version 3.1.1

- fixed wrong maxSpeed for Fennek

- new torqueCurve for Fennek

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84370332/Refined_Vehicles/%40RPA_Refined_Vehicles.zip

For those who haven't noticed it yet, but Refined Vehicles is now available on Steam Workshop!

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=394254693

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

@RedPhoenix

I've been using this mod while playing Rydygiers Pilgrimage mission but i'm finding the AI are crashing all over the place, possibly a speed/torque issue. Since disabling the mod on a recent mission restart i'm finding the AI don't crash. Is there a way you slow down the speed/torque for ai? Despite that issue for me, it's still an excellent mod regardless! ;)

@RedPhoenix

I've been using this mod while playing Rydygiers Pilgrimage mission but i'm finding the AI are crashing all over the place, possibly a speed/torque issue. Since disabling the mod on a recent mission restart i'm finding the AI don't crash. Is there a way you slow down the speed/torque for ai? Despite that issue for me, it's still an excellent mod regardless! ;)

I can try adjusting the AI. But I haven't a lot of time recently, so it may take a while.

So, I thought what I could do for the next version.

Because I do aim more and more for believable vehicles, the air units went into focus.

The lack of "liveliness" always was kind of annyoing. So I decided to give it a try. First off will be the OPFOR jet, recieving new material files with reworked smdi and co textures.

2015-03-04_00007v1ufa.jpg 2015-03-04_00008pful9.jpg 2015-03-04_00009c8uba.jpg 2015-03-04_00010blu9w.jpg

2015-03-04_00016p0ur5.jpg 2015-03-04_0001703ulk.jpg 2015-03-04_00018a9upf.jpg 2015-03-04_00019v2u7r.jpg

Edited by RedPhoenix

I can try adjusting the AI. But I haven't a lot of time recently, so it may take a while.

Take as long as you need mate, there's no rush! ;)

Could you tell me where can I get this small playground for vehicles :>?

Hello !

Since recent patch 1.40, I have a persistent error message "Cannot open object bmp.p3d" in Campaign and scenario such as Jester's Showcase.

My tests show your awesome mod is related to malfunction.

Am I the only one ?

0:26:04 Warning Message: Cannot open object bmp.p3d

0:26:04 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter_Base_F/Turrets/MainTurret/: Turret body mainTurret not found while initializing the model bmp.p3d

0:26:04 Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter_Base_F/Turrets/MainTurret/: Turret gun mainGun not found while initializing the model bmp.p3d

0:26:04 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter_Base_F/Turrets/CopilotTurret.selectionFireAnim'.

Edit 2 : from this link http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?189441-Dedi-Server-RPT-Errors

I found out this maybe related to mods that rename vehicles (as BIS changed class names) such as AGM, Kimi's HMD, etc...

Edited by NikoTeen
RPT

Yes, I'm on it, and on my internal versions it's already fixed!

Will push out an update later today.

Update.

Version 3.1.5

- fixed inheritance for Wildcats

- added reworked textures for Wildcats

- added now all versions (Armed/Unarmed) for camo and semi-color versions

- updated Textures for Buzzard

- renamed To-199 Neophron into Tu-131 Mitter

- added reworked textures for Mitter

- added grey camo version of Tu-131

- added AA versions of grey and camo Tu-131 equipped with 8 AA Rockets

- Wipeout now has a fully 30mm gun to crack armor

- Wipeout gun has now 3900 RPM

- Wipeout gun now can lock targets for easier gun runs

- Wipeout gun is now extremely powerful (thanks to the Community Ballistics Team to provide the calculation sheet) - STILL NEEDS TWEAKING!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84370332/Refined_Vehicles/%40RPA_Refined_Vehicles.zip

Please delete all prior versions of this mod!

2015-03-10_000044lue2.jpg 2015-03-10_00005fyud2.jpg 2015-03-10_00006m6ugn.jpg 2015-03-10_00007gsu5d.jpg 2015-03-10_000085tu4w.jpg 2015-03-10_00009csura.jpg

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

For your Wipeout changes you may be interested in our Mod:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?188634-Mighty-GAU-8-A-Avenger

I know of this mod, but prefered to make up my own configs by using Community Ballistics.

Thank you for the update, RedPhoenix :)
Thanks a lot !

No problem guys, any feedback about the new gun would be more than helpful.