New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Did the issue with this mod interfering with vehicle mirrors and rear view cams get worked out?

The last iteration I used disabled the mirrors and dash cams in all renamed vehicles.

Loved the driving feel, but got really used to functioning mirrors in A3 so I'm holding out til it all works

Thanks,

B

Did the issue with this mod interfering with vehicle mirrors and rear view cams get worked out?

The last iteration I used disabled the mirrors and dash cams in all renamed vehicles.

Loved the driving feel, but got really used to functioning mirrors in A3 so I'm holding out til it all works

Thanks,

B

They still work for me.

Have you disabled PiP?

I have been trying to do some modifications to the karts and I was wondering if you could share how you went about modding them for this addon. I understand that all of the DLC PBOs are encrypted as EBOs so I would like to know what you did to either edit or recreate all of the values for the Kart's config file.

Thank you.

I'm having this issue with the Quad, i don't know if it has already been reported.

The dampers seem to be too hard, when the vehicle is at full stop it's normal, as soon as you take speed the dampers just go higher and higher and don't get back down, as a result the vehicle handles really hard.

Also the wheels clip with the ground.

Thanks, but haven't worked on it for a while.

But I'm still on vacation, when I'm back I'm starting all over again, while also updating my tutorial.

Okay, some updates.

Since this mod is now heavily outdated, I decided to go back to the very beginning and redoing every vehicle from scratch. I learned a lot in recent time, and I hope that I cann achieve another step into a better vehicle simulation.

Also, I decided to rewrite my vehicle config tutorial, so keep an eye out for that as well.

Another thing will be that I will create several different types for each vehicle, all with different kind of engines and gearboxes. So, the Offroad will not only be 4WD with a big 3L V6 diesel, I will also make a smaller, less powerful version.

Therefor some special things are planned, like this:

arma3diag2014-09-1323hojyt.jpg

So stay tuned.

Okay, some more informations:

I took free from doing configs for RHS today to update my own stuff, and I gotta say: I'm pretty happy. I found tons of ressources today for all OPFOR vehicles (including some engine data for the Punisher) and finished OPFOR (missing only the T-100).

I will now finish AAF, then BLUFOR and in the end Civ vehicles (only a couple of those left).

But there are some things which is going to chance in v3:

ALL vehicles have their "turbo"-key removed.

ALL vehicles will drive 50kph when using the "Slow Forward" button.

I will only pack the version with the real names. Sorry for you guys who want the vanilla names, but it's just too much time needed to go through every sinle vehicle cfg and delete the lines....

While I'm working on the config's I'm also currently re-writing my tutorial, where part one about engines is already finished.

Cheers.

I don't get why you'd remove the turbo button it's just there to allow 3 different speeds for those who dont use analog input

will this be compatible with agm?

Why whouldn't it be? AFAIK only thing AGM does with vehicles is giving them their real name just like this mod anyway, there shouldn't be any problems if you just use Phoenix's new vehicles.

will this be compatible with agm?

Yes, but only if you load this mod after you load AGM (if not, AGM will overwrite the changes made in this mod).

Have you tried, succeeded, or planned to try and or succeed at removing automatic braking? Maybe implementing a toggle so there's essentially a parking brake that can be disabled? It'd be really helpful what with the new potential for towing with ropes once that tech hits consumer branch.

Have you tried, succeeded, or planned to try and or succeed at removing automatic braking? Maybe implementing a toggle so there's essentially a parking brake that can be disabled? It'd be really helpful what with the new potential for towing with ropes once that tech hits consumer branch.

Oh yeah, that's another point I'm deleting. So they don't have their magic brakes applied at very low speed.

I need your help guys:

I know that there are several US Army veterans or active duty soldiers here, so:

I am looking for exact informations about the HEMTT A4, better to say the transmission. So far I know now that the A4 version uses the Allison 4500 SP transmission, but only with 5 different gears. All the information I found about this gearbox tells me that it has 6 gears.

So if anyone has contacts into the Army logistic branch and could ask for the exact gear and bevel gear ratios of the new A4, I would be VERY happy about that.

Edited by RedPhoenix

Nice to hear that your skillz have been upgradet :P So, without turbokey all vehicles drive "50kmh -> Max. speed" ? So max speed is the same speed with turbo key? I know its hard work you do, i still miss some better low speed, hill climp stuff where its able to steer the vehicle, some sliding stuff on e.g. wet dirt and so on.

you already found this sources i think?

http://oshkoshdefense.com/variants/m983a4-light-equipment-transporter-let/

http://www.perevozka.info/files/knowledge/f_00009816.pdf

perhaps it has to do with the build year, it changes to 6 gear on the newer ones ? ;)

The download link is giving me a 404 error.

Looking forward to version 3!

It's up on Armaholic.

V3 will be up soon.