Sign in to follow this  
sgt_Savage2003

Planes and uavs not moving.

I did a search and found nothing. Before I start a ticket I want to know if any one else is having issues with this. When using the UAV or the new buzzard, while at full power on the ground. The uav or planes do not move, this happens in Ai and player control. And today while tring to land the plane on atlits as soon as the wheels of the buzzard touched thr ground the plane did a front flip. And before any asks yes i know how to fly so that was not the case.

Edited by sgt_Savage2003

Yes, I also experienced the plane not moving forward at all and that I had to jerk myself forward by turning wheels and rudders before anything happened.

I haven't tried with a plane, but have both had a UAV stuck not taking off (asphalt tarmac) and some that did take off. The stuck ones i had to go to manual controls in order to get them to move.

/sEi

I have had it once but nothing reproducible and I've been using the jet a lot in making a mission. For me it was on one of the dirt strips down south. I just moved it in the editor a little and it was ok so I assumed a wheel is getting caught somehow.

+1 to stuck A-143! But If I play ArmA3 vanilla (no mods, or at least CBA loaded) they can take-off alright... but as soon as I load other mods, the UAV and jet gets stuck... funny thing is: Gnat´s Cesna and SFP An-12 can fly and take-off as usual, they seem unffected by this bug =P

yep even after release still having this issue. DEV vs final version. This happens only with the uav and buzzard not the ac130 "MOD". IF I had a way of recording the video I would.

yep even after release still having this issue. DEV vs final version. This happens only with the uav and buzzard not the ac130 "MOD". IF I had a way of recording the video I would.

Fraps/Dxtory/Bandicam, etc...all have a free version that you can use to record. I think you can even record using Afterburner.

well i got the planes to take off finally. It seems to be a mod that I have running. once i find it I will let every one know.

Guys, Gnat has just pinpointed the cause of this issue: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?158772-Big-PHYSx-compatible-ship-LCS-2-technological-demonstrator&p=2538014#post2538014 #71 post

Delete mnk_lcs.pbo and you´re good to go (that´s the downpart of having lotsa addons, sometimes they conflict with others and you just can´t figure out which one is causing the issue =P