Sign in to follow this  
Qosmius

How do i get a refund?

ok i have given arma a chance since early alpha..but hey. i only see dissapointment after dissapointment in this game..2 years of development turnet out to be meaningless....i will be in arma 2 with ace, since arma 3 contributes with nothing and copy pastes everything to every faction and has no unit variety.

how do i apply for a refund? is it via steam or bohemia?

ok i have given arma a chance since early alpha..but hey. i only see dissapointment after dissapointment in this game..2 years of development turnet out to be meaningless....i will be in arma 2 with ace, since arma 3 contributes with nothing and copy pastes everything to every faction and has no unit variety.

how do i apply for a refund? is it via steam or bohemia?

Good luck, steam has a no refund policy if I recall...

well, when we get a completely broken game i think its a good reason for getting a refund, mp is not in usabale conditions for normal play

well, when we get a completely broken game i think its a good reason for getting a refund, mp is not in usabale conditions for normal play

They state that an exception is on a pre-purchase when the game has not officially been released. So you can still get a refund until the 12th.

Of course, if the game isn't released yet, you can't assess whether the finished product is 'completely broken' or not... so good luck.

You don't actually have any legitimate grounds for refund by and objective standard, even if Steam had the most accommodating refund policy in existence.

You know, the degree of whining popping up now makes me wonder if it isn't me deceiving myself?

Wait, i was asking this myself. didn't the devs always say that by pre ordering the game we got full access to alpha and beta right? so if this is a preorder, dow do we cancel it? i mean, it's not actually a refund, and if the game did not came out yet...how does it work?

im sure i even read a couple of post by some users about this, anyone?

If it was bought through Steam, I guess that he should ask there. They should have some kind of customer service.

Sorry for the caps, but is just a copy & paste from their subscriber agreement

3. BILLING, PAYMENT AND OTHER SUBSCRIPTIONS

ALL CHARGES INCURRED ON STEAM, AND ALL PURCHASES MADE WITH THE STEAM WALLET, ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, REGARDLESS OF THE PAYMENT METHOD, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.

IF YOU ARE AN EU SUBSCRIBER YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM A PURCHASE TRANSACTION FOR DIGITAL CONTENT WITHOUT CHARGE AND WITHOUT GIVING ANY REASON UNTIL DELIVERY OF SUCH CONTENT HAS STARTED OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE HAS COMMENCED. YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM A TRANSACTION OR OBTAIN A REFUND ONCE DELIVERY OF THE CONTENT HAS STARTED OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE HAS COMMENCED, AT WHICH POINT YOUR TRANSACTION IS FINAL. YOU AGREE THAT DELIVERY OF DIGITAL CONTENT, AND THE ASSOCIATED SUBSCRIPTION, AND/OR PERFORMANCE OF THE ASSOCIATED SERVICE, COMMENCES AT THE MOMENT THE DIGITAL CONTENT IS ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR INVENTORY OR OTHERWISE MADE ACCESSIBLE TO YOU FOR DOWNLOAD OR USE.

Ergo for EU customers, if it hasn't started the download ( prepaid ), it can be refunded, once you got the game no.

you even got to wait for the campaigns to come out via patches......

I have never played any of the ARMA campaigns, ever.

This didn't need to be a thread, OP could have used google or contacted BIS directly. This is a thread where OP was hoping to circlejerk about how bad the game was and it's the upteenth thread to do so. Am I the only person running this game at 40+ FPS on a mediocre PC and having a blast online?

This didn't need to be a thread, OP could have used google or contacted BIS directly.

Though I'm quite agree with you that it could have been better for him to contact directly to customer service where he bought it. I think it's better to give him fast info, so he can spend his time in another place were he feels better.

Anyway this forums are the place for people to give their opinions about BI games, and as long as people respect the rules, we shouldn't be harsh with them ( in fact that's why moderators are for ).

BTW I'm also running this game with 40+ FPS in a mediocre PC ( with some options even at very high ).

This new fan base that Arma has now may have brung some much needed funds to the project but they seem to be completely disrespectful of BI and are bringing the once great community down with them. Arma is a game that fills a place in the market that no other game even comes close to doing, give it time, be patient and you will all have the game that you desire. The game may be officially released on the 12th but we all know the full release will be next year. Stop with the crying and be more constructive with your words.

The question has been answered, whether Arma 3 is disappointing or not can be discussed elsewhere, such as in this thread. And with that, I'm going to close this one.