Sign in to follow this  
bangtail

DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Beta

As a mainstay of all the OFP/Arma games with the exception of A3, the MI-8 is also one of the most widely used helicopters in the world.

I picked this up from ED yesterday and so far (with the exception of having to reprogram the Warthog again), it's pretty damn good.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/magnificent_eight/

Edited by BangTail

all the accuracy and realism in the world won't help this franchise unless they start supporting more than 2 cores. stopped bothering with their products since they won't even optimize their lod drawing distances.

Runs fine and they are at work on a completely new engine iirc.

TBH, their games run fine on very 'middle of the road' hardware.

all the accuracy and realism in the world won't help this franchise unless they start supporting more than 2 cores. stopped bothering with their products since they won't even optimize their lod drawing distances.

I believe all the accuracy & realism will sell it - if it runs well. Whether it takes 2+ cores to run well is of little interest to most people I imagine :)

I ought to get back into DCS stuff, I bought Black Shark but I've currently got my "big rig" in storage and just use a gaming laptop right now. That's not the problem, the lack of HOTASS (Cougar) which is also in storage, is.

Big sale on Steam atm for most packs.

70% off all of em bar the DCS: UH-1H Huey.

Big sale on Steam atm for most packs.

70% off all of em bar the DCS: UH-1H Huey.

No ya fue, era un error de Steam, cada tanto se da, solos los avispados y rapidos logran hacerce de ellos, ahora esta al 10% (cocodrilo que se duerme es cartera, y yo fui uno de ellos!!!) Por favor, me podrian sujerir algun titulo entre :DCS: UH-1H Huey. y DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight (cupon de 60%) Nunca use un simulador, y me llego el Trackir y el Oculus Rift por lo que quiero ponerme a tono para cuando se lance el Star Citizen. Muchas Gracias Gente!!!!

There already was a Steam error, every so often is given, only the clever and fast JOINING manage them, is now 10% (sleep is crocodile wallet, and I was one of them!) Please I could sujerir any title from: DCS: UH-1H Huey. and DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight (60% coupon) Never use a simulator, and I get the Oculus Rift TrackIR and so I want to get in line for when it launches Star Citizen. Many Thanks People!!