apocalypex

[WIP] Video Streaming Mod

Sorry for your loss, dude. I know how it can send you spinning and gaming is so unimportant compared to real life. Thanks for the PM, and good luck.

I look forward to what you release in this thread.

Is there actually a chance to get the needed files for this Mod?

Me and a friend of mine are working on a moddified version of Altis Life, and we planed to have tv reporters as a job, where we can stream like a live cam over the server to big screens in the cities or also into the cars

Fg Naginreed

Would it be possible to use the programming this uses for pip scopes?

You still working on this ? :)

Hi, sorry but, is it possible to read maybe something new about this. I love this great idea.

• Like 1

If you have no time to continue this project, you can always release what you already have, I think people can live without additional functionalities you are trying to add now. Or just release source, so someone else can pick it up and contine the work.

Bumping this old thread, as the idea itself is great.

I can even imagine it being the basis for some form of ingame debriefing, where you project the recorded session (moving markers on a map only) directly onto the whiteboard. Youtube's video processing slowness would be in the way though.

Instead of writing here you can try to send a PM to him directly. As far i can see this project is completely DEAD. Very SAD, yes - but deal with it. And Everyone else trying to write in here.

He's not been online since May of this year, so yes, it does seem quite dead. Shame.

That said, he still plays Arma 3, Steam says he played just this week.

Ok, the project is dead but no one has tried to do something similar yet ?

There are a lot of skilled scripters out there and would be great if they pick up this idea !

I so much regret this is dead. Somebody make this happen pls.

Just for you guys who are still wanting this to happen. One of the new and unreleased life mods has completed this. The team there seem to have done some pretty awesome stuff and have said they will release some of their content as standalone after they launch their mod/ server.

Check it out @ 2min 30secs.

Check out the other vids for some of the other features too.

What is the status of this project? Did it ever make it to release for public consumption/usage? 

I do not see a download anywhere or instructions on how we can replicate this. 

Thank You in advance