Sign in to follow this  
hawkwei

Are there going to be more guns in final release?

Are there going to be more guns and more attachments in final release? Would love to see more guns in the final version :) if anyone knows any info regarding this let me know thanks!!!

Theoretically today we will have all the sandbox features in the dev branch ( including weapons ), so you can check it in there.

Yeah, the PDW SMG got added today on dev branch.

And that's about it until a post-release patch\DLC. Pitiful.

There was shotguns on this game until it got removed for some reason. That made me frustrated. Three weapons I think got removed, Benelli M4, Keltec KSG, XM25.

There was shotguns on this game until it got removed for some reason. That made me frustrated. Three weapons I think got removed, Benelli M4, Keltec KSG, XM25.

because of technical issue, same as all other removed issues. this engine is starting to annoy me with how old and piss poor it is.

It's about quality vs quantity. Every gun is detailed and has proper animations for them, whereas in ArmA2 there were only a few generic animations used for a lot of the weapons, plus the character were ofter holding thin air instead of the grip.

because of technical issue, same as all other removed issues. this engine is starting to annoy me with how old and piss poor it is.

Arma 2 was perhaps the best MP game I've ever played. Now that I've started playing Arma 3 seriously with a good team again, I'm starting to realise how much better Arma 3 is over Arma 2.

Not sure where you're getting this poor attitude about the engine from, because I love it.

Arma 2 was perhaps the best MP game I've ever played. Now that I've started playing Arma 3 seriously with a good team again, I'm starting to realise how much better Arma 3 is over Arma 2.

Not sure where you're getting this poor attitude about the engine from, because I love it.

Because the game simply is terribly optimized. You can get someone with equal system specs, using different hardware brands, and the FPS difference is abysmal. I can go on Arma 3 with a 6 core 1050T AMD overclocked to 3.7ghz and it uses 15% of my processor. The gameplay is nice, and BIS certainly upgraded the game, but we were all really expecting much more. If the guns they have now are essentially final release, I'm really disappointed.

Where do you play?

Liberals are even destroying game industry... Whats next? Guns have to be a bright color and shoot water?

Bohemia was smart to rename the weapons, real manufacturers don't like there gun being used in game.

Edited by WarfighterOne

The US Military doesn't have variety when it comes to the soldiers weapons.

This game represents that, perfectly. You have your main assault rifle, and the one and a few squad machine guns and long range rifles.

This isn't COD. More weapons will come with DLC, free content packs, and mods.

This game represents that, perfectly. You have your main assault rifle, and the one and a few squad machine guns and long range rifles.

Yeah fuck variety! Fuck COD and their huge selection of real-life weapons, because having access to many guns is not FUN! Fun is having only one gun and one jeep and one tank!

The us Militery doesn't have variety but NATO does from Militery to Militery.

Because the game simply is terribly optimized. You can get someone with equal system specs, using different hardware brands, and the FPS difference is abysmal. I can go on Arma 3 with a 6 core 1050T AMD overclocked to 3.7ghz and it uses 15% of my processor. The gameplay is nice, and BIS certainly upgraded the game, but we were all really expecting much more. If the guns they have now are essentially final release, I'm really disappointed.

Intel Processors will give you a night and day difference compared to AMD. Don't say the game is terribly optimized with your 6 core processors while no game uses past 4 cores. There is a reason why Intel is more expensive. AMD only exists because you always need a cheaper alternative.

Edited by WarfighterOne

We might get something with Campaign so don't lose hope :P.

It would be nice to see them add the weapons we currently see on the battlefield because I doubt we'd see the AK-47/74 going away in 20-30 years. I don't see the Mk.20 (FN2000) becoming the main weapon used by a paramilitary/rebel force fighting their in-power government. Though, I could understand them having the Mk.20 on hand since they could have raided military supply depots or gotten them off of dead soldiers but not enough to supply a large army. Idk, it is what it is. If they decide to provide more weapons, either more future/in-development weapons or perhaps modern smalls arms then cool, but until then I guess we're gonna have to make due with what we have or rely on addons.