Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

Bis differnt locations.

There is one is Australia and Chezck Republic. Is there anymore? Whats the differance between the loactions, do others make games?

Well, I know for fact that the Aussie studio is churning out Independence Lost.

confused.gif

so who told you this? BIs keeps everything secret

I beleive Seventh is in charge of Independence Lost, and he is in Australia. Therefore it would make sense, that IL is being developed in BIS Australia.

@ Vixer: Suma said himself that BIS Australia made IL

@ KingBeast : Isnt Seventh a band not an developer?

as the VBS site says

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bohemia Interactive Studio is an independent Software and game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic and Australia<span id='postcolor'>

everything you ask them about IL or the Australian Studio they say No comments  biggrin.gif

can you link me to what Suma said?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r....ge=http

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"It's a development of Bohemia Interactive's Australian Studio," Marek informed us<span id='postcolor'>

And SRY to suma Marek said it.....

and Kingbeast is right about </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I beleive Seventh is in charge of Independence Lost, and he is in Australia. Therefore it would make sense, that IL is being developed in BIS Australia.<span id='postcolor'>

someone confirmed it smile.gif

seventh also made some of the music for ofp .... but i think his main job is programming.... but whats his position in BIS? is he the leader of the australian part of BIS? hes the leader of the vietnam mod too... all a bit confusing wow.gifconfused.gif

Seventh is a developement company for games i think and not just 1 person doh

seventh may be a band...but it must be a person to... all the news on the vietnam-mod page are posted by seventh... i dont think its a group of people

Seventh is a nickname of Vietnam Mod and BIS Australia leader, it is also a name of his band.

did someone of BIS comfirm that he is 1 person and not a group of people leading BIA and Vietnam mod?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 18 2002,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WHy is BIS helping Vietnam mod? Im getting confused again! confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

These are questions that D'n'A and Sith can answer.

Anyone seen them around lately? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ALDEGA @ Aug. 18 2002,17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmm, Avon, you're back!<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif DUH! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 18 2002,15:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 18 2002,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WHy is BIS helping Vietnam mod? Im getting confused again! confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

These are questions that D'n'A and Sith can answer.

Anyone seen them around lately? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Adding further to the rumours, Sith and D'n'A are both in Australia on work experience smile.gif Guess what company wink.gif

Oh my, this thread has gone off topic wow.gif

Closing tounge.gif