icewindo

Female Soldiers 0.1 Alpha / Modders Resource

to be honest, they are working on female models, atleast were, because one of the very old a3 videos from alpha was of a greek girl in a bikini

No, they aren't working on female models, those very old A3 videos don't mean anything. Most of that stuff was removed.

Not long guys and we will have some women in game no soldiers by the look of it though, a few hags a bit of beach candy and a few commoners.:-) At least we can push a button and turn them off when we have had enough

"U_C_FemSwimsuit1","U_C_FemSwimsuit2","U_C_FemSwimsuit3","U_C_FemSwimsuit4","U_C_FemSwimsuit5","U_C_FemFarmer1","U_C_FemCommoner1_1","U_C_FemCommoner1_2","U_C_FemFarmer2","U_C_FemCommoner2_1","U_C_FemCommoner2_2","U_C_FemHag1","U_C_FemHag2","U_C_FemHag3"};

At least we can push a button and turn them off when we have had enough

lol wow.

fingers crossed for the campaign episode two. time to get a love interest for the story ;)

No, they aren't working on female models, those very old A3 videos don't mean anything. Most of that stuff was removed.

Yeah, I guess soldiers just wear womens 'iridium' glasses around all the time to look hardcore.

Yeah, I guess soldiers just wear womens 'iridium' glasses around all the time to look hardcore.

Plus, aren't there classnames something like LadyGlasses? I mean, it was pretty obvious that they were inbound.

These work great for Heli pilots. Put them in Heli pilot overalls and a Heli/Jet Helmet and they look amazing (granted they stay in those choppers).

Hi,

Nice Mod.

I would like to use the female units as a reporter or hostage, scientist or something.

A few questions:

Have anyone problems with this mod and the newest update from Arma 3? I get a error message: No entry 'config.bin.cfgvehicles/modulecreatediaryrecord_F/arguments/owner/values/unit.default'.

Could you fix it?

The female units are only in Bluefor. It is possieble to use this units as a civilian or another fraction?

I can't change the outfit from female units. For example an overall or another civilian outfit. It is possible to use another outfit?

R/TomRattler

looks interesting but do there have just Female heads ? and the male body's ?

Hehe... no. the character change to male body if I try to change outfit.

I would reccomend you guys use this mod instead unless the OP decides to resume updating this. From what I can tell though it isn't being currently worked on; http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?180099-FEMAL3-Alpha-1-Crude/page6

Ah. ok. Nice. I will look on it. Thx

R/TomRattler