Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

Blastcore A3

Remember when I said a while back, that it seems as if the MLRS fires Sidwinder AA missles instead of big heavy artillery missles? I found out why, because they do. BI never made an MLRS rocket for the artillery and instead just reused the standard Arma 3 AA missle. I went into the editor and looked which kind of munitions each vehicle and each launcher fires.

Some gamedevelopment...

:banghead:

Oh come on.

:banghead:

Oh come on.

Why such dissapointment? All in all - it's their ArmAverse. We should be grateful that enemy is not of alien origin. Right? RIGHT?! Who cares (in BI) that weaponry is?

On serious note:

Can't wait.

Remember when I said a while back, that it seems as if the MLRS fires Sidwinder AA missles instead of big heavy artillery missles? I found out why, because they do. BI never made an MLRS rocket for the artillery and instead just reused the standard Arma 3 AA missle. I went into the editor and looked which kind of munitions each vehicle and each launcher fires.

Some gamedevelopment...

I'm not waiting anything from them anymore and i'm still disappointed.

New command in the last patch, dunno if it could be useful for something https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setParticleFire

would be epic if bigger guns would have this kind of muzzle flashes (Tunguska shooting at night)

i think it is possible to make them with new particle system.

Some gamedevelopment...

This... Now THIS, is VERY disappointing to me. At least BI didn't make promises, because they'd be like EA right about now. Besides that, it would be nice if the smoke for rockets in general were improved. In Arma, missiles leave smoke trails. In real life, missiles PUSH OUT smoke, and it looks better. I wonder if that's possible to create. On the same note, that 2K22 shooting at night, i believe that is possible.

I just wished from Santa to have this thread cleaned of all non mod specific posts :p

I just wished from Santa to have this thread cleaned of all non mod specific posts :p

12 more day's and we will see if it comes true aye mate.

20th......

of december ... 2014

Joke aside, your work is amazing, and it will be a nice (primordial) enhancement of the game.

Kudos !

Awesome. This, JSRS, a new GPU. I am liking this Christmas already :D

20th......

Sweet! New GPU for me next week and I'll be watching the flashy lights even more.

Release it on the 21st just to piss off all the people who couldn't stop asking about it.

this +1

im joking really :yay:

That is some extremely sexy effects. You sure know what you're doing.

Looks fantastic! Can't wait.

I don't have access to Arma3 at the moment. Who volunteers to document these effects in HD on YoutTube when they are released? :D

Looks fantastic! Can't wait.

I don't have access to Arma3 at the moment. Who volunteers to document these effects in HD on YoutTube when they are released? :D

i will see what i can do :)