Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

Blastcore A3

Every time you ask it gets pushed back another month.

OpticalSnare I hope you die and the mod never comes out. There, it should be here in a few minutes guys...

OpticalSnare I hope you die and the mod never comes out. There, it should be here in a few minutes guys...

i get the joke (i think) but still was a bit too far wernt it? :/

never wish death on anyone even if it was a joke :(

@OS

keep up the good work buddy take your time.

rushed projects always are recalled like the xbox one

Dude seriously... what are you contributing buy posting that.

Dude seriously... what are you contributing buy posting that.

Attempting to end the retarded "discussion" about the release date.

Not clever or funny.

Attempting to end the retarded "discussion" about the release date.

I'm afraid to say 'if you have nothing constructive to add then don't say anything at all' is a good phrase to keep to hand, otherwise your stay in these forums will be a short one.

I would expect to see an apology from you to OS, at the very least.

Let me ask an honest question here. What has anyone said on the last five pages of this thread that was "productive" to the BastcoreA3 mod? Sweet jesus I have never seen a group of people get so butt frustrated about one comment in my life. To OpticalSnare, I don't actually hope you die. It was sarcasm. And to everyone that felt it was necessary to reply to the comment expressing your disapproval, you're just bringing attention to the "issue" which is just as ridiculous and unproductive because all you are doing is perpetuating this ridiculous discussion on something that really shouldn't have been a problem in the first place. That is all.

tl;dr If you don't like a comment ignore it and let the mods do their job.

Edited by ZimZamFlimFlam
Added tl;dr

Let me ask an honest question here. What has anyone said on the last five pages of this thread that was "productive" to the BastcoreA3 mod? Sweet jesus I have never seen a group of people get so butt frustrated about one comment in my life. To OpticalSnare, I don't actually hope you die. It was sarcasm. And to everyone that felt it was necessary to reply to the comment expressing your disapproval, you're just bringing attention to the "issue" which is just as ridiculous and unproductive because all you are doing is perpetuating this ridiculous discussion on something that really shouldn't have been a problem in the first place. That is all.

tl;dr If you don't like a comment ignore it and let the mods do their job.

Well that's pretty damn ironic...

he keeps getting them infractions then he wont be posting things like that much longer,

anyway lets move on now, back to topic.

@OS will there be physx regarding shrapnel?

he keeps getting them infractions then he wont be posting things like that much longer,

anyway lets move on now, back to topic.

@OS will there be physx regarding shrapnel?

hate to answer for him but most likely no, this is just a visual enhancement, not ACE with frags

Well that's pretty damn ironic...

He said something funny in the end, at least.

Its never coming out man. Give up hope.

Knock it off with these comments already jesus... Give the man some room to breathe, this is not contributing in any way. Please just leave unless you have something usefull to say.

Don't know if anyone told it already, but the blastcore for arma 2 works in arma 3, you just need CBA. A nice way to patiently wait for the official release :cool:

Don't know if anyone told it already, but the blastcore for arma 2 works in arma 3, you just need CBA. A nice way to patiently wait for the official release :cool:

I works but there are a lot of graphical bugs and wrong particle effects.

Why did Dystopian get a warning for his post?

I too think Optical Snare gave up the work - at least for now.

Im trying my best to make this version the best i can as stable and optimized as possible which is why im taking a bit longer obv, because i'll be quite honest i think this will be the last mod il make for the ArmA series.
Why did Dystopian get a warning for his post?

I too think Optical Snare gave up the work - at least for now.

So now I have quoted OS directly. I'm really glad to see the infraction-hammer being wielded here as it is these negatives that really piss developers off.

For me, I think that Blastcore for Arma3 will be great, and I am willing to wait as long as it takes OS.

Patience is key for Arma mods. I have faith that Opticalsnare is giving it his all. It's his last mod after all.

Going out with a bang :D

I apologize for offending anybody here. What I meant by my statement was if we stop waiting for it and checking on it daily. Whenever it does get released it'll be even better. But hey I been here for 7 years with 18 posts. Guess I don't contribute enough to the community to joke around here. I love the work Opticalsnare does, you would be crazy if you didn't. Oh...that makes 19. :cool:

Hey Opticalsnare!

I was watching Project Reality video's on youtube and came across this one:

I wondered if you had ever seen the improved particles and explosions done by the PR team in BF2. I'm not sure what it is about them but they look pretty nice. Ofcourse they are not the best, they look a bit animated and the dust disipates very quickly, but still. I guess they just took a good look at what real military munitions do. And for the constraints they had to work in did a pretty nice job.

Just wondering what your opinion is.

Good luck with the continued development of blastcore, looking forward to it :D

I kinda think the engine limitations have frustrated him a bit. Maybe he reached the end of the road as far as what he can possibly do in ArmA 2 with Blastcore. I don't blame him if that's the case.

The only mod i was really looking forward ends up dead.

Welp. :(

The explosions in vanilla A3 are absolutely terrible.