Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

Blastcore A3

Guys,

we are going a little bit off topic ...

Back in:

So Opticalsnare, I lost track a little bit since the thread became quite huge. But do you plan putting a random cook-off effect on vehicles containing ammos in Blastcore?

Don't get me wrong, I love your work and will never bitch on something I would like to have. I just wonder if you tought about it...

I doubt i will expand anything other than what A3 currently offers.

Are there gong to be different variations of the same explosions? (For example: JSRS has multiple sound files for the same weapon. Just small tweaks and what not for each sound) Will each explosion have multiple variations of particle effects?

Is there a lot of tweaking left to do for blastcore?

Let the man work so he can finish and release it, the more questions you ask him to try to find out this or that, the less time

he has to work on it, stop pestering him, when it releases you will find out, let it be a surprise, once its released then

give your feedback as he will need it more then.

Cant wait for this to be released! :D

Great job on those explosions! Only wish that all the servers would use that once released.

Cant wait for this to be released! :D

Great job on those explosions! Only wish that all the servers would use that once released.

I hope u mean "Servers will Allow that"..because it's mainly a client-side addon.

===========

On the other hand -once released- we can try to persuade the admins on our favorite server to allow it (along with JSRS of course..)

I hope u mean "Servers will Allow that"..because it's mainly a client-side addon.

===========

On the other hand -once released- we can try to persuade the admins on our favorite server to allow it (along with JSRS of course..)

Yea, thats is what I ment. Blastcore and JSRS=100% more plesure in arma in my opnion

Yea, thats is what I ment. Blastcore and JSRS=100% more plesure in arma in my opnion

I feel you man cant play without JSRS and shut my eyes when an explosion happens... Just cant look at them ! :D

Really looking forward to this, Great work so far :)

In my experience, server admins have been particularly picky over Blastcore for it causing performance issues in A2 (their words, not a definitive statement).

Edited by DNK

In my experience, server admins have been particularly picky over Blastcore for it causing performance issues in A2 (their words, not a definitive statement).

Hope an Headless Client can help on this issue !!!

Don't know if it is because of performance issue, but for me usage of the Blastcore was prohibited because a lack of proper signature files.

Are you gonna change the way the fire looks? I dislike the current visual of fires.

= Memphis007;2561973']Don't know if it is because of performance issue' date=' but for me usage of the BlastCore was prohibited because a lack of proper signature files.[/quote'] well its not a Server side mod its a Client tho you need a acceptable key by the server to use it. so no Server fps issues, only player, but that couldish effect other players interacting around you. And yes BC smoke when spammed by players and AI would kill your FPS. until it passed. Such is the fate of good IQ effects. Learn to play thru it.

I have just registrered to tell you that I am eagerly awaiting this mod. It looks so much better and wanted to say thank you for your work and effort.

waiting waiting waiting :)

I and we have always accepted and recommended it. Never had any issues with performance etc if people are saying that its simply client side only!

There's no reason to ever have Blastcore running on a server, so that doesn't make any kind of sense. I could see there being problems in PvP, though, as people using Blastcore would not be seeing the same effects as people without it.

I mean that they disallowed players from using it.

Will it be here before christmas?

Christmas? 2014 one? :)

guys stop asking when it will be released, for all we know it can be the arma 3 mod equal of Half Life 3