Windwalking

WW AIMenu (complimentary commands)

I use specific mod RHS Escalation, which is ruined in many aspects with CBA, many things dont work correct.

My life is in shatters guys. I need your help.

Since some update I can't get my AI to clear buildings, it seems the function is highly limited to only some buildings now. Are you also seeing this? How do I get it back? Please help :(

My life is in shatters guys. I need your help.

Since some update I can't get my AI to clear buildings, it seems the function is highly limited to only some buildings now. Are you also seeing this? How do I get it back? Please help :(

Disable every AI mod - give AI the tagert - they will kill it without problems - BIS fixed AI a lot.

This has nothing to do with giving AI targets, what I mean is the Clear Building function.

Now, when you hold the cursor over a building, it does not show "Brown old building #5" or something like that, so the command to clear can not be given.

id like to add this mod to my mission but not as an addon, don't know if I need permission so I'm asking here .

Do you mined ?

nothing will be edited from credits or the maker..

I found possibility's to add ai commands for commander , and for players .. (RTS mission) ..

its basically commander like cti, but with ww aimenu can intervene with all players and players ai..  

players will have there own set wwaimenu.

Can you get my wingman ,when flying,to stay at my altitude and target any other target but mine? I want to be able to set a Very Low altitude for aircraft,and a speed in km/h.tnx

Great mod!!!

Almost perfect for SP....only thing missing is a "garrison building" command....any plan on that?

Any plans to release it on steam workshop?

Great mod!!!

Almost perfect for SP....only thing missing is a "garrison building" command....any plan on that?

Hardly likely seeing as Windwalking hasn't visited this forum in 18 months.   :(

• Like 2

Hardly likely seeing as Windwalking hasn't visited this forum in 18 months.   :(

:angry:  :angry:

Sad too, I consider this one of my essential mods for SP. Just the "Fire on My Lead" and "Helicopter Landing" commands make this addon a must download.

• Like 1

Sad too, I consider this one of my essential mods for SP. Just the "Fire on My Lead" and "Helicopter Landing" commands make this addon a must download.

and "Unstock unit"......

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I click on it hoping that Windwalking has returned to update the mod or given permission for someone else to take it over. It would also be great if this were open sourced. Some of the features no longer work but for me and as others have mentioned, this is still an absolutely essential mod for SP.

• Like 1

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I click on it hoping that Windwalking has returned to update the mod or given permission for someone else to take it over. It would also be great if this were open sourced. Some of the features no longer work but for me and as others have mentioned, this is still an absolutely essential mod for SP.

You and me both :(

• Like 1

I did a bit of searching for more info on the mod and the author in the hopes that someone knew something about where Windwalking got off to in the hopes of possibly contacting him but without any luck. However, I did find that there is a modified version of WW AIMenu incorporated in a profile for the voice command program, VAC. I know that modifying and releasing mods (even abandoned ones) without the original author's consent is a controversial subject, so I won't post any download links but the VAC profile in question is on the Steam Workshop and it has been mentioned in these forums, so I will post the link to that thread. I'm not sure what changes were made to the original mod (though some features were added) or if any of the non functional commands were fixed but I did download the profile. I've extracted the modified version of WW AI Menu from it but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Dont know how I have missed this mod-it sounds like a must have for a SinglePlayer person like myself. I see a few people saying certain parts no longer work-could anyone elaborate on that? I really want it mainly for suppressors on/off and the chopper stuff. Although all the rest sounds awesome too :)

Thanks guys and gals

EDIT: So most things seem okay-waypoints etc.But weapon attachments seem to not work now.Which is a shame as that was what i wanted it for.

Dont know how I have missed this mod-it sounds like a must have for a SinglePlayer person like myself. I see a few people saying certain parts no longer work-could anyone elaborate on that? I really want it mainly for suppressors on/off and the chopper stuff. Although all the rest sounds awesome too :)

Thanks guys and gals

EDIT: So most things seem okay-waypoints etc.But weapon attachments seem to not work now.Which is a shame as that was what i wanted it for.

I use it primarily for the Clear Building function. It's a game changer and I wouln't play Arma without it (I play only SP). Unstuck unit is also great, and Fire On My Lead is really cool.

Attachments and NVGs are quite easy to edit if you de-pbo and fiddle around with the code.

• Like 1

I use it primarily for the Clear Building function. It's a game changer and I wouln't play Arma without it (I play only SP). Unstuck unit is also great, and Fire On My Lead is really cool.

Attachments and NVGs are quite easy to edit if you de-pbo and fiddle around with the code.

Fire on my lead is great-I loved it in OF:Dragon Rising and always though it would be perfect in Arma.Attatchments are easy to edit?What needs to be changed?I can dePbo and edit config-but what has changed to make them no longer function?

• Like 1

Fire on my lead is great-I loved it in OF:Dragon Rising and always though it would be perfect in Arma.Attatchments are easy to edit?What needs to be changed?I can dePbo and edit config-but what has changed to make them no longer function?

I think it's just classnames. I don't use the function but I got it working a while back.

• Like 1

Does anybody have issue sometimes, when marking unit, open infatry menu and it closes itself before you can choose option?

For some reason the Fly in height command doesn't seem to work properly. I can get pilot to fly at 3m but I cant get him to fly at 25m or 10m with would be ideal for some tacticool rappelling. I tested AIWW menu with only CBA and it enabled.

Thank you for the nice mod, really great for a Singleplayer just like me.

But there is a suggestion too:

It would be great if you could add a speed limiter for AI.

I mean it would be nice to tell the driver that it cannot go faster than walking speed for example.

There should be around 4 stages. Walking Speed, Slow, Normal, Fast.

So then you can keep the crew in the apc and just advance slowly with your men on the flanks....

Or you can keep the APC on overwatch, and order it to follow up in slow speed, step by step.

Can you imagine how awesome it must be?

Or maybe some of you guys know a mod which fullfills what i just explaned.

So let me know.

Thank you very much.

Cheers

Skanda

• Like 1

Sadly, this mod has fallen behind. I think Windwalking unfortunately has other things than Arma to keep him occupied.

You could check out the mod High Command Converter, it has a rather nice way to deal with advancing with large groups (I use it for small groups aswell). It's not as elegant as WW AImenu, and it utilizes High Command, but on the other hand it has more functions.

Oh, and Windwalking, if you read this... it is dark and lonely here without you. We miss you. Please, come back to us.

• Like 2

Seems like many of the commands provided by WWAI would fit nicely in my Advanced AI Command addon (so you can use them for groups other than your own). For instance, telling a group to garrison a house via the map would be nice.

Windwalking, you still around? Any concerns with me trying to merge a few of your commands into Advanced AI Command?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, duda123 said:

Seems like many of the commands provided by WWAI would fit nicely in my Advanced AI Command addon (so you can use them for groups other than your own). For instance, telling a group to garrison a house via the map would be nice.

Windwalking, you still around? Any concerns with me trying to merge a few of your commands into Advanced AI Command?

The thing I miss most is simply being able to tell your squad to remove suppressors or turn on lights etc. If you could add a feature like that to your mod it would be awesome

• Like 1