Windwalking

WW AIMenu (complimentary commands)

I am not sure, I have never tried. You could change the keybind from the config though.

Yeah, changed it to T. Nothings coming up!

Yeah, changed it to T. Nothings coming up!

When u disable enhanced commands, it works?

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Those are AWESOME changes ... love the fire on my command !

Thanks froggyluv for the idea :)

It seems you have too many mods. There is a limit to how many mods you can have in steam target line. Use play withsix or any other launcher to launch as many mods as you like.

It seems you have too many mods. There is a limit to how many mods you can have in steam target line. Use play withsix or any other launcher to launch as many mods as you like.

Yeah, I need to either combine them or use a launcher, I use a basic command line launcher for Arma 3.

The problem was really dumb on my part, I had spaces in the names. LOL!

Heres a picture with the Command Interface Improvement Mod.

It looks great!

6C64F2CDB561D13E7E4E65156ED716D011A958CD

Loving the regular updates, much appreciated.

Landing helos EXACTLY where you want them almost makes me weep for joy! This is just amazing WW! This addon shall NEVER leave my SSD !

Could we also get height control too ? EDIT: What about nape of the earth flying ? AI pilot control ? Too much ?

Not sure if this has been requested .... what about waypoints (for any AI - foot, land, air) you can place on the map, then drag them to new places (assuming the AI hasn't got to the WP yet)?

Edited by Kremator

Oh I love the idea of fire on my lead. Will add that tomorrow. I will expand on the waypoints system but for now just let the bugs surface first lol.

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

I had time so why not. Here is the fire on my lead command.

Version 0.991

• Added fire on my lead command. It will put the squad on hold fire until you fire.

Less than 1 hour.............. http://i.minus.com/iPYZmMbGGVMeH.gif

controlling the height of the flight wont be possible, we dont have access to that behavior. I want to be able to switch control to the AI pilot/driver sometimes but having trouble finidng a way. I am sure it was done before in Arma, but being an Arma noob myself I cant find the name of any mod that manages to do that. Any help there would be awesome.

I have the waypoints working fine for infantry in the mod right now. I want to expand on it to include vehicles and include a few interesting commands like clear houses in the area around the WP, or cycle WP. Also I want to add a way to pause at WPs to be able to synchronize an attack. Not to mention I want to be able to add multiple waypoints for every unit. So yeah, got a lot to do there. But that would take time.

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Less than 1 hour.............. http://i.minus.com/iPYZmMbGGVMeH.gif

lol thanks for the laugh mate.

Now I know it is in SP, but Strongharm has something interesting in his mission regarding helos ...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?163416-Close-Air-Support-Day-2

That is awesome. If it can be done I will do it then, just can't remember I stumbled on an API to set flight height. I might even ask Strongharm.

Edit: found it...was too obvious it hurt. I will test it out tomorrow.

Edited by Windwalking

As promised here is the feature. Control AI flight height. This works on jets as well as helos.

Version 0.992

• Added command to control flight height. Works on jets and helos.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3047338/%40WW_AIMenu_v0.992.zip

Edit: Reuploaded mod. there was a mistake

Edited by Windwalking

You ... are ... a ... star! Can't wait to try this out.

Go on, tease us ... what else are you thinking about ?

You ... are ... a ... star! Can't wait to try this out.

Go on, tease us ... what else are you thinking about ?

Well, right now I am implementing a command to allow helicopters to circle a zone you set the radius for. Combine this with flight height command, and you have yourself an awesome attack heli :D

• Like 1

Windwalking i like your addon soo much and never play SP without it. This fire on my lead command is just great but when the squad is divided to the fireteams and one team is selected, after "fire on my lead" all squad opens fire. Is there any way to change it so that the only selected squad would follow this command? Thanks in advance

Edited by Boss00521

Here it is. Remember to cancel any of my routines, order back to formation. Simply giving them another move order wouldnt work. Thats just a scripting limitation since I dont have access to the engine *cries*

version 0.994

• Added command to fly around an area with a set radius. Works on helis and jets. Cancel command by ordering back to formation.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3047338/%40WW_AIMenu_v0.994.zip

Edited by Windwalking

I've been trying to get this mod to work, but when I enable it in expansions(I've also tried to start the game through startup paramteres, or whatever) and I restart the game it won't start because of an "userconfig-someting" error. Do you know what is causing this? Something I'm doing wrong?

I've been trying to get this mod to work, but when I enable it in expansions(I've also tried to start the game through startup paramteres, or whatever) and I restart the game it won't start because of an "userconfig-someting" error. Do you know what is causing this? Something I'm doing wrong?

You just have to copy the folder named user config which is inside the mod to your Arma 3 folder.

Windwalking i like your addon soo much and never play SP without it. This fire on my lead command is just great but when the squad is divided to the fireteams and one squad is selected, after "fire on my lead" all squad opens fire. Is there any way to change it so that the only selected squad would follow this command? Thanks in advance

Sadly there is no command to set individual units to hold fire in the API. I really wish BIS adds it. For now, it's impossible to do so with mods or scripts.

You just have to copy the folder named user config which is inside the mod to your Arma 3 folder.

I now have the @WW_AIMenu inside the "steamapps/common/Arma 3" folder, along with a copy of the folder "userconfig". Still no change, says: "Include file userconfig\WW_AIMenu.hpp not found", the same happens with your AICover-mod!

I now have the @WW_AIMenu inside the "steamapps/common/Arma 3" folder, along with a copy of the folder "userconfig". Still no change, says: "Include file userconfig\WW_AIMenu.hpp not found", the same happens with your AICover-mod!

You must have copied the user config folder into the wrong path. There should already be a user config folder inside the Arma folder. You are merging the one found inside the mod with that one. Do tell me if you meet more trouble.

The main arma 3 directory folder is the one in the steam common folder, right? I do not have a userconfig-folder there from before!

- IT WORKS, thanks for the help guys. I'll be back later to comment on the mod itself!

Edited by Haarfagr

The main arma 3 directory folder is the one in the steam common folder, right? I do not have a userconfig-folder there from before!

Hey Dude, just create a new folder in your main ARMA 3 directory folder, and name it "userconfig" then copy and paste the .hpp folder within your newly created "userconfig" folder.