Sign in to follow this  
hovmand

Worst movie?!?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 18 2002,20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so, have we reached a consensus?<span id='postcolor'>

I disagree.

Well, there are certainly plently of awful movies out there, but the one that springs to mind is Speed 2. Bloody horrid...

Another two I really hated (And saw on the same night):

- Three Kings (shittiest war/action movie ever? And the storyline was just a mangled version of Kelly's Heroes)

- Human Traffic (I hate these "hey, drugs are so cool, the rave generation is so cool" movies)

Worst sequel ever: Highlander 2

"Hey, let's take a great sword-n-soecery movie about kickass immortal warriors and make a sequel where they are just some lame-ass alien exiles".  mad.gif

Typos get you into so much trouble! I meant Arny as in Arnold Swatz-face, he does not suit talking English except in comedies! Na, some Army films a re good, others are crap. I have edited the previous post to make it arny, not army.

This is one of the crappiest movies I've seen. smile.gif

68.jpg

"An F-11 fighter plane has been lost over the Mediterranean, and the KGB are desperate to recover the secret laser tracking device onboard. The CIA's top agent is sent from Afghanistan to lead the recovery and, to ensure his total dedication, his bosses kidnap his sons... determination and anger now give him the strength to win at all costs."

This is Van Damme's earlier work and he plays only a small part as one of the bad guys in the movie. I don't know why he's printed very large in the cover. confused.gif

You don't like Arnie? Blasphemy!

Terminator 1 & 2

Conan: the Barbarian

Predator

All great, great moofies!

'Vampire Motorbike', because it has a talking turd that jumps into the hero's mouth. Horrible, horrible film.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 19 2002,12:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You don't like Arnie? Blasphemy!

Terminator 1 & 2

Conan: the Barbarian

Predator

All great, great moofies!<span id='postcolor'>

You forgot "Junior".

junio_poster.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 19 2002,12:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You forgot "Junior".

junio_poster.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, I tried my best to forget it, but sometimes I still wake up screaming in the middle of the night...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 19 2002,13:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, I tried my best to forget it, but sometimes I still wake up screaming in the middle of the night...<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. I always found that herring and chocolate ice cream calmed me down after that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 19 2002,13:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">herring and chocolate ice cream calmed me down after that.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm... I got to try herring flavored ice cream when I get home.

I can't understand hw you guys get the courage to watch a movie with Arnold schwarze.... um, you know, with that guy in it biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Aug. 19 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm... I got to try herring flavored ice cream when I get home.<span id='postcolor'>

Watch for bones!

Well yes! I rather watch 80s and 90s (start of 90s) action movies than the crap they release now!

I watched Die Hard about 50-60 times and still its exciting every single time I watch it, but I am already sick of The Matrix

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 19 2002,10:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">- Three Kings (shittiest war/action movie ever? And the storyline was just a mangled version of Kelly's Heroes)

- Human Traffic (I hate these "hey, drugs are so cool, the rave generation is so cool" movies)<span id='postcolor'>

Three Kings is not an action movie. It's more an anti-war statement. Anyway, I just loved this film, because it takes the absurdity of war to new heights.

-Are we still shooting?

-What?

-Are we still shooting people?

-I don't know, are we?

-I don't know either, that's why I'm asking... Well, he definitely has a weapon...

<BLAM>

-Oh, cool, take a picture, quick!

-Nice, I thought I wasn't going to see anybody killed in this war...

Also, Human Traffic is one of the nicest movies I have seen for a long time. And it's definitely not a "drugs are so cool et cetera"-movie. I think the movie is trying to ask why we work the jobs we hate so we can buy shit that we don't need?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Aug. 19 2002,13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Three Kings is not an action movie. It's more an anti-war statement. Anyway, I just loved this film, because it takes the absurdity of war to new heights.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, Three Kings was very good, I agree.

Trainspotting was fun as well! But you guys try to get around the real good films. El Postino, cinema paradiso,

and dont forget good old italians Bud Spencer and Therence Hill! Now do you remember the great milestones of my european childhood

021304100937_cover.jpg

021902182255_coverbig.jpg

022502011200_coverbig.jpg

What would have been my life without the lots of films they made smile.gif

The worst film I've ever seen... (and I only saw about 10 minutes of it, because my eyes began to cry blood) ...I think it was called "Man Killers", about a bunch of rediculous amazons who kill men with m16s and handgrenades. It was so incredibly poorly made that it wasn't even funny. I should add that IT WAS NOT ME who rented it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Aug. 19 2002,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I should add that IT WAS NOT ME who rented it.<span id='postcolor'>

This should have been posted in the "Best Excuses In The World!" thread.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Aug. 19 2002,15:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why ain't there no best movie thread?<span id='postcolor'>

because it's easier to criticise biggrin.gif