Sign in to follow this  
dak

Addon automatic rifle VERES-M

Addon fictional Russian automatic rifle"VERES-M" and grenade launcher GP-4M "Kastet" for ArmA3.

jNtiK.jpg

sPM9K.jpg

TgLON.jpg

gD9YF.jpg

Classnames:

--------------

Magazines:

--------------

"40Rnd_6_40"

"40Rnd_6_40_Tracer"

Grenade:

--------------

"1Rnd_30_HE_Grenade",

"1Rnd_30_FlareWhite",

"1Rnd_30_FlareGreen",

"1Rnd_30_FlareRed",

"1Rnd_30_Smoke_Grenade",

"1Rnd_30_SmokeRed_Grenade",

"1Rnd_30_SmokeGreen_Grenade",

"1Rnd_30_Gauge_Pellets"

Weapons:

--------------

"veres_m"

"veres_m_gl"

"veres_GP40_m"

muzzle:

--------------

"muzzle_atg_6_40"

Download

http://yadi.sk/d/WKsd9um28Z4fu

Edited by DAK

Do you allow Armaholic to mirror? I ask due to your license.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

Hi, those look good, remind me to the actual bullbup design that Kalashnikov is making, apparently only for the military market... this ones:

Kalashnikov AS1 & AS2:

8ec86a639271-beffb.jpg

Let's C ya

Good stuff. What's the caliber though of the rifle?

I agree about those Kalashnikovs being similar, though they seem to have taken some heavy inspiration from Sa-80s.

Сaliber rifle 6х40 mm

8oXBg.jpg

gQZI8.jpg

This is superb. Attention to detail is fantastic, especially how you can see the fire selector change. Any chance we'll see custom sounds for this? You should contact LordJarhead to see if he could hook you up with his custom Katiba sound from JSRS 2.0.

Hey, my Unit has been frequently using this Weapon, it is an amazing concept and works quite well. Outstanding work on the model, details and animations. However, if this addon is activated, all the optics which came after the beta (NVS, NVS MG, Nightstalker, IR, Aimpoint Red/Green(SMG) ) do not work anymore, they cannot be attached onto any weapon - not even the vanilla weapons. So, this addon seems to be somehow messing with the Attachment interface and stops these new optics from working. All "old" optics (from the Beta) still work, such as Aimpoint, Holosight, HAMR, ARCO, SOS...

Is there any known fix, or plans to fix this? I tracked the issue down to this Addon by removing and re-adding any addons we use, and it's definitely caused by this modification here. An obvious fix is to simply remove the addon, but we would really like to keep this awesome rifle, and even use it with advanced scopes.

Yes this is an ongoing issue, I would really love to see fixed because this is such a fantastic weapon model.

Hey Wraith420.

I fixed this issue using the ADSG Joint Rails mod. Like that, you can use all the advanced scopes on the Stock weapons, without breaking compatibility with the VERES. Still, it won't help you to use the new Scopes on the Veres itself, but atleast we can keep the Weapon.

Hey Wraith420.

I fixed this issue using the ADSG Joint Rails mod. Like that, you can use all the advanced scopes on the Stock weapons, without breaking compatibility with the VERES. Still, it won't help you to use the new Scopes on the Veres itself, but atleast we can keep the Weapon.

Did you write additional configs for this weapon or just simply ran the ASDG JR mod along with this? If you made additional configs, you should send the OP a message and ask him for permission to release it. :)

Nope, only run ASDG Mod with it. If you would want to make the VERES compatible with ASDG, then you would need an additional config, but i don't really know how one would do that.