Sign in to follow this  
unknowngambit

Operation Hush ( 1-12 player single/coop)

Hey everyone,

I wanted to post my new mission Operation Hush here up on the boards for everyone to tryout and to get some well needed feedback. I will be making updates and fixing issues if they occur. Thanks for playing and have fun!

Operation Hush ( 1-12 player single/coop)

7FD626C87E711E1D17D9270F7A495C1F836FEBCF

In this 1 to 12 player mission you take the role of a team member on Black Team 3 a CIA tactical squad sent to Atlis to locate a CIA informant Ivan Dragecko he is holding possible information on a Coup d'état. Can your team locate the informant and stop the Coup d'état from happening?

You can find the miss on SteamWorks for download at the following link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=174715919

Hey, I tried this one out from a pure SP perspective and I feel it is simply not geared towards SP use... there was a sh*tload of enemies at the first village which killed all my 12 squadmates, and before going down on the 3rd objective (contact person's location) I spotted what must be more than 10 enemies there - totally unbeatable mission if you have to rely on AI.

Sorry for no updates, I've been completely swamped with work these past few months.

@Mathias_Eichinger: As I made this right around when the game was first coming out and the mod community was still getting things together it's all based on vanilla A3 weapons. I am thinking of adding the NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons made by massi. My goal was to make this a hard as hell type of mission that really pushed for squad play but gave the player freedom to play alone. I have plans to work on this, this week or the next and open the mission up and make some tweaks I do feel the AI might be a little overwhelming for single player.

@ck-claw: Right now it's co-op single life. I have plans to make it revive just need to find the time to put that in and make some updates.

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for not getting to these sooner. Give me two weeks or so and I should have the fixes and changes in place.

@ck-claw: Right now it's co-op single life.

Thats perfect -Thanks :cool:

Thanks Variable I will look into this tonight when I get off of work! I have slowly starting changing Op Hush. Such as removing the intro music as it plays way too long!

I am also just finishing up the last few touches on a New Coop/no respawn mission so a lot of my time has been focused on that. I thought I had fixed that before I pushed the mission live months ago! I will take a look at FHQ Fast Tracker also thanks for the link!

Edited by UnknownGambit
spelling