Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Bw-mod

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 15 2002,17:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe its just be being an idiot... but in the first mission.... firefighter.... What the hell do I do when I get to the northen airport?

I get this marker "wait for others", sit there in 10 minutes... putting timeacceleration on. Ive landed 20 dif places to set off a trigger.. but... nothing..... I also looked for the god damn plane but... nothing.

sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did you fly around the Shilka area? Cos thats what I did, maybe we missed a trigger or something.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Aug. 16 2002,17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ah, now if only we could see more British and French units.<span id='postcolor'>

now youre talking smile.gif im gonna see if i can make a warrior apc and convince aaron ash to include it in his realism pack(means he will texture it)...

Don't forget this is a very early demo version, most of the stuff shown is unfinished, yet. The plan is to bring almost everything of interest of the german forces into OFP, as accurate as possible. Thats a lot of work for the team. (I'm not a member, but I serve as some kind of advisor )

The problems with the german text (briefings etc.) are known and I am mentioning the importance of international access to this mod whenever possible, but the english skills of many of the mod developer are, well... , limited and I myself don't have enough free time to serve as translator. But a 100% (or at least 95% ) english version will probably be aviable at some point.

Right now I'm trying to hammer the STANAG 2014 (operational orders) into their heads - in german. As soon as they get it I will try to teach them the same stuff in english.

To end the mission land on the helipad at the airport and get out and just wait a few seconds. To complete it however no one can die I guess. I also got confused at the embassy part because I think you are supposed to take off then land again when they are ready.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NurEinMensch @ Aug. 16 2002,23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't forget this is a very early demo version, most of the stuff shown is unfinished, yet. The plan is to bring almost everything of interest of the german forces into OFP, as accurate as possible. Thats a lot of work for the team. (I'm not a member, but I serve as some kind of advisor )

The problems with the german text (briefings etc.) are known and I am mentioning the importance of international access to this mod whenever possible, but the english skills of many of the mod developer are, well... , limited and I myself don't have enough free time to serve as translator. But a 100% (or at least 95% ) english version will probably be aviable at some point.

Right now I'm trying to hammer the STANAG 2014 (operational orders) into their heads - in german. As soon as they get it I will try to teach them the same stuff in english.<span id='postcolor'>

Dude, I grew up in Germany, went to Kindergarten and all the way up to Gymnasium, where I made my Realschulabschluss. Then I went 2 years to an American School in Greece and for the past 2 years I've been living in England. I think I would be ideal for the job of translating biggrin.gif

Can you P.M. me an email or an ICQ to contact, should the mod people be interested?

just incase theres anyone from the bw mod looking, theres a bug on the coding of the leopards tracks, when on the spot turning left instead of one track animation going forwards and the other back, they both go the same direction (so actually irl the tank would be going forwards/backwards) its an easy fix, you just need to look at the T-72 smile.gif

Just checked out the addons: nice!

Only bug I noticed was that the MG3 had no iron sights view. Every other MG ingame does, so i think this should too.

Other points: whats with those ugly orange doors on the chopper? Are they like that IRL?

Also, an English language version would be nice. Yes, I know this addon is all about Deutchland, but my German is a little rusty.

There is a big SAR painting on those orange doors, what stands for SEARCH & RESCUE, those choppers are normaly used for those civil search purposes, that's also why it is unarmed.

Some of those heuys ive seen irl have notartzt on the side, those are the civil (highway) rescue birds.

i ask myself why the bw-team didnt put the normal bw-huey but this sar version of it in the demo... the normal version of it is finished either... look on theyre page.... and i think it would fit better in the game dont ya?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 17 2002,08:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just checked out the addons: nice!

Only bug I noticed was that the MG3 had no iron sights view. Every other MG ingame does, so i think this should too.

Other points: whats with those ugly orange doors on the chopper? Are they like that IRL?

Also, an English language version would be nice. Yes, I know this addon is all about Deutchland, but my German is a little rusty.<span id='postcolor'>

The MG3 isn't finished, yet. Iron sights will of course be added.

About the orange doors, as already mentioned it's the SAR version of the UH1. I don't know why they released this version for the demo. Maybe the armed version had to many bugs.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe the armed version had to many bugs.<span id='postcolor'>

i think the other version isnt armed too.... but maybe it had some bugs....

i dont even know if the bundeswehr (german federal army) uses armed versions of the uh1... cause ive really never seen some.... maybe just some with a doormounted mg-3

Oh, nice to see, that our mod is also played by other European guys smile.gif

We got no sight for the MG3, but we`ll add it soon. I thought, no sight is better than the PK or M60 sight.

Yes we got a few Bugs, but we will fix it in a few weeks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 17 2002,14:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe the armed version had to many bugs.<span id='postcolor'>

i think the other version isnt armed too.... but maybe it had some bugs....

i dont even know if the bundeswehr (german federal army) uses armed versions of the uh1... cause ive really never seen some.... maybe just some with a doormounted mg-3<span id='postcolor'>

A doormounted MG3 - thats what I meant when I was talking about an armed version.

oh sry... i though you were talking about the versions with rocket systems or miniguns.... like us army uh-1m/c gunship

uh1-003.jpg

but thats the smaller versions of the huey.... bell 205... i think BW is only using bell 212

ohh.. yes i meant the army gunships are bell 204.... the BWs are 205 thats right.. thanks for correction evis

hmm.... both versions of (uh-1c and m)are bell 204 i think.... but there is a uh-1h version... thats bell 205 i think

uh1c , the uh1c and uh1m are by definition a bell 204

Gunship.jpg

uh1m the uh1h is by definition a bell 205

re4421.jpg

thats what i found out to... my problem is that i cant get any infos about that bell 205 gunship... everything i found is that pic what you just posted...and thats from Revell-homepage:(

Has anyone had any problem with the Rocketjump? I think that's what it's called. I fired it and nothing happened (it has 9999 rounds of ammo) and then I fired it again at a building 100m away and suddenly my whole squad was blown away (literally - they were flying through the air).

Also, the missions (SP and MP) were never installed. Which PBO should go in the missions folder?

Otherwise a great addon. I love the Leopard and the soldier models.

Hey, I just thought of something funny...with all those soldiers with the same bearded face, a squad looks like some kind of Aphex Twin video! LOL

aphex.jpg