Sign in to follow this  
Kr0nIk_MDK

ArmA 3 beta- mods stopped working

Recently, I started ArmA 3 Beta on steam and for some reason, none of my mods were working... when i say that, I didn't get any error messages etc. They just weren't in the game? What the heck happened! I checked my start-up parameters and they had disappeared so i filled them in again the CORRECT WAY, and i triple checked, I started the game and they still aren't there. why aren't they working? :(

I just drop my mod folders directly into the Arma 3 root directory (The steamapps/common/arma 3 folder.) and enable them through the "configure/expansions" menu, most of them continue to work fine with a few minor exceptions.

If you still have your mods installed in the "documents/arma 3 alpha" folder they won't be detected because there was a recent change in folder structure when transitioning from alpha to beta, it's just plain "documents/arma 3" now.

I have my mods in steamapps/common/arma 3. not in my documents, i didn't know that there was an expansions part in the configuration menu like arma 2, that must be why... thanks for the help