aeroson

Repetitive Cleanup

Yup fixed that as well, repaired vehicles == mobile vehicles

Yup for vehicles and bodies, we have inbuilt vehicles, allDead and allDeadMen variables. No need to use nearestObjects command for that.

Just tested it out and everything is working perfectly, great work aero!

One thought for possible future versions. Maybe have it so regardless of the time, items don't get deleted if there's any player within x meters of it (maybe X could be a parameter that can be set within the script call). This way object don't just pop out of existence right next to players if they're hiding behind them for cover or something.

Edited by Meatball

Potential bug turned out to be a conflict with ALiVE GC module. Nothing to worry about.

Edited by Kremator

I was gonna say, any time I've seen an AI vehicle wreck the AI infantry gets out. Strange the crew isn't getting out.

Part of the script is wiping out whole teams (mech inf or not) for some strange reason. There are still issues with some alive members of decimated teams being deleted :(

EDIT: really having trouble with this script, removing alive members of a group. Something to do with men being classed as vehicles ?

Edited by Kremator

Hey aeroson, this looks like a really great script, just what I'm looking for.

But I have one question- is there a way I could only have the script execute by a trigger instead of using a timer? I want to have a trigger check to make sure all OPFOR are dead and then have the script delete all of them at once.

thanks, great script

the_Demongod

Naive question

Is

[] execVM 'repetitive_cleanup.sqf';

...a typo?

Isn't it supposed to be ( " vs ' )

[] execVM "repetitive_cleanup.sqf";

Does it matter?

Naive question

Is

[] execVM 'repetitive_cleanup.sqf';

...a typo?

Isn't it supposed to be ( " vs ' )

[] execVM "repetitive_cleanup.sqf";

Does it matter?

It doesn't matter as long as you match a single with a single or a double with a double

It doesn't matter as long as you match a single with a single or a double with a double

Oh hi Dread, no worries - respect

Using typeOf _object in _array is faster than (typeof _object == _x) || {(_object isKindOf _x)}.

If you have to use the latter one, atleast use isEqualTo instead of ==. It's faster