Delta Hawk

US Military Mod (80s, 90s)

This mod is a masterpiece, thank you Delta Hawk for doing this.

I really hope that you'll add early-mid 2000s USMC and US Army units, it would be awesome.

13.jpg1st_Bn,_8th_Marines_during_Battle_of_Fallujah_Nov._2004.jpg

Anyway, thank you for the outstanding work you have done until now and don't give up.

Your soldiers are the most accurate i have ever seen in ArmA 2, i'm waiting for future updates.

Arma 2 is not dead yet.

I wish this was remade for ArmA 3. Weve recently stopped playing A2 and I really miss these guys.

I've started work on my new addition to my mod, never before seen in ArmA2, ArmA3, ArmA, OFP, or any other video game ever created...except maybe US Gov MilSim trainers...

The M916 and M920 series of tractors. In the end, they will be able to tow the M870A1 lowboy, the M871 flat/stakebed and the M967 tanker. They will be the slowest off road and offer little protection from explosions or small arms, but it's greatest advantage will be it's speed and maneuverability on road along with other small factors that make it a quintessential addition to any transportation operation.

Hey delta hawk great work on the us military mod it the best mode ive ever seen and play with in arma 2. And do you plan on the release of the m916 tractor trailer. I've been waiting for it love to use it.

DeltaHawk, i love u mod! Really LOVE this.

If u want some help to import this awesome mod to A3 i'll be glady to help u with that.

Holy shit, I was never aware of this mod for Arma 2. WHY WAS I NOT AWARE OF THIS MOD?!

Looks amazing, and I can't wait to see this trickle into Arma 3.

Edit: Delta Hawk, do you have anything set up for monetary donations? Would be happy to donate to this.

Also, if you're looking for small arms to use in Arma 3, I'd definitely consider approaching toadie2k, as he seems to have some classic US weapons already in his mix of mods.

Edited by LuckyLegs

Still have plans to release this for ArmA 3? I have been waiting with baited breath for this mod to come out for ArmA3 since ArmA3 came out...I saw you stated several months ago that it was the plan...just wanting to see if that is still going to be a reality? I hate all this modern stuff and really want to roll out with your units!