Delta Hawk

US Military Mod (80s, 90s)

Awesome work, congrats on the release! :D

Thanks for your hard work Delta Hawk! Have been waiting for this one :)

Hi Delta! I've play with the last version of your fantastic mod,he's absolutly perfect (the details on car models is just amazing).......but i've noticed a little issue with with the first person view in all humvees (at the driver place), there is some shadows projected in front of car and following the player sight.

Also, I try to launch the mod in A3 (just to see) and except the sound issue,like other A2 stuff, it work perfectly (drive is good ,cars ambient is fine but only engine idle sound,not infantry of course) and I've notice the shadows issue problem disappear (say that just for intel,if it's could help to fix it in A2)

Again Delta,many thanks for this incredible and awesome job.(sorry for my bad english)

Cheers :cheers:

Edited by pathaber

Well the wait is over for some good old U.S. Army Rangers!

Thanks for your hard work. Great mod!

Was wondering, did you change Classnames? If so, I've got to jump back into the editor and update a 10 mission campaign (Wiki's Gothic Serpent) of units (men).

If not, then great.

This mod is awesome. The only thing I'm really missing are ace-compatible backpacks.

Any plans for that in the future?

Not sure if this has been mentioned but, I tried to change the headgear...but the original helmet doesn't disappear. Any way to make this work, cause it's just glitching through the other head gears.

UPDATED: Got it working!

Edited by Bluefox92

Not sure if this has been mentioned but, I tried to change the headgear...but the original helmet doesn't disappear. Any way to make this work, cause it's just glitching through the other head gears.

UPDATED: Got it working!

The ability to change the headgear has been removed with the army rangers but you can still change the headgear with the regular army and marines.

I was having the issue in general, but I found the script I needed. Just a moment of stupidity.

Wow, now I have time to type out a reply that makes sense. Speaking of which, I don't have a lot of. I just got done working a 6 day week with 3 ten hour days, so it'll be quite awhile before I can make a new release.

I'm going to contact a couple people today about making my packs ACE compatible. Hopefully I can have something at the end of the week? Month? I know that's something a lot of people want.

Thanks guys for all your support! I really appreciate it!

Hey Delta, the new US Army Rangers in Desert are fantastic, a slight error I have noticed with them is that the patch will become really bright, completely independent lighting to the BDU on all units with it.

Excellent work, looking forward to playing with this in the near future.

Thank you for sharing your hard work, Delta Hawk :)

It will be a great loss to the community do not have addons in arma3 :(

Also, I try to launch the mod in A3 (just to see) and except the sound issue,like other A2 stuff, it work perfectly (drive is good ,cars ambient is fine but only engine idle sound,not infantry of course) and I've notice the shadows issue problem disappear (say that just for intel,if it's could help to fix it in A2)

Again Delta,many thanks for this incredible and awesome job.(sorry for my bad english)

Cheers :cheers:

Care to tell me how you accomplished this? I tried the same thing but I can't get in. I can access the vehicle's inventory but I can't get in. I walk up to a door but there is no option to get in.

Delta Hawk, we would like to congratulate the units that you created, this was our last mission in ArmA2 and would like to screens in ArmA3 Thanks, Squadron Armapoint Brazil.

ArmA2OA_2014_05_25_18_41_42_494_zpsc1fc4c7a.jpg

Edited by firefox1

Great Rangers!!! :D I think, that great addon would be Delta guys with Blackhawk Omega and Eagle TAC vests. :) Old school.

Thanks for this great addon! One little issue (not even really a bug): Could you change the NV Goggles proxy on the light units to the one of the PMC units? It would fit them much better.

hD7999.jpg

Still hoping for the possibility of seeing this fantastic collection in Arma3.

Hi Delta, hope your are fine.....

One question: is it possible to ,with camo face, to add them over a preselected BIS faces to make something like "bearded face with "delta's camos"?....It's because when set texture with delta camo face ,it's always with the default BIS face under.

Again, thanks for your excellent work, this mod is really fantastic, and i can't count the hours i've playing with it. :cheers: BEST UNIT MOD EVER!!! I Really hope to see the final realease!

Edited by pathaber